made my day - smiling!

Katie

Experienced
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Not all doom and gloom today folks.

About ten years ago I had a fantastic office affair - sort of thing I always disapproved of, but the chance just arose (yeah, like my dick ....) A gorgeous Irish woman in Personnel; married but not happily, early 40s when I was early 30s, and all the rumour was she was actually having an affair with some one else. Not quite sure how my natural flirting turned into going for a drink after work, and then some fondling and eventually a full blown affair - sex in her friend's flat, sex at her home while hubby shopping, sex in the office with doors locked (dismissable offence for me as a senior manager, exec VP equivalent ...).
The sex and the danger were fantastic, but it never seemed threatening to the rest of my life, nort hers - no one minded or got hurt, nobody DIED ...
And when it came to an end a few weeks later - she left the company and took up with another member of staff - it was just the right time for both of us so we remained really close pals till she moved away ... such great memories and THEN - clearing up some old papers this morning came across a little envelope I had COMPLETELY forgotten about ... inside a postcard, a note and a very wicked and sexy letter from her at the time.

Aahhh! we spend so much of our lives screwing things up and doing things we regret and leaving a trail of misery ... I felt really HIGH today having been reminded of a truly wonderful episode in my life which only has great memories for me. Got a stiffy just remembering her beautiful breasts and shaved muff ....

Peace and love everyone and SMILE
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Dakota - next time you post a reply ... look to the left of the form, see the line smilies legend click and off you go ....

[This message has been edited by golden (edited 02-23-2000).]

Should we tell her how? I think we should tell her... It only seems right to tell her... Thats it! I'm gonna tell her! Or should I?

Oh! I don't know! I'm just so confused as to whether or not I should tell her... I feel I should but how can I be sure that its the right thing?

Ah... What the hell!

When you make a post Dakota, there will be a little link to a page called Smilies Legend... Start a post and look on the left hand side of your screen beside the box where you are writing your post... That should help...

Oh lord! What have I done!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I like that story Golden. It is a real "feel gooder" if you know what I mean *laughs*

Dakota, don't feel bad, I also had to ask....twice. But who can blame us - hell I wasn't part of the generation of kids who grew up with computors.

Golden ... that is why they are called "Golden" moments in time... I enjoyed the memory ... and thanks for sharing with us.

Back