Loving Pantyjobs

I was talking about this with my hubby last night (while giving him a pantyjob). I struck a particular nerve which really got him excited and I was wondering if this was the experience for others. As I stroked him in my panties, I mused that my pussy was right there but he preferred how the panties feel. I said 'what kind of man wants to be wrapped in panties instead of pussy?'

I mean this is old news for us, certainly but that specific point... the embarrassment of having to admit that you get turned on more being jerked in panties than having sex with a woman is a huge admission. Liking to play in panties but "I'm still a regular guy" or trying to keep having traditional intercourse is one thing but crossing the boundary, admitting finally that you're a sissy and get more turned on by panty play than regular sex... that's huge. Hubby described it as a seismic shift in the self-image he admitted to himself. He found it emotional (losing something he had - our old sex life) but also freeing, embracing this forever-denied part of himself. All in all, he's much happier now as a dolled up sissy.

Just thought I'd share and see if others have experienced the same thing...
Interesting. As a straight married man who loves to masturbate to these (for me) fantasy images and videos, it's great. I've never lived out this fantasy with my wife - or any other. I like the idea of being dressed in panties and stockings and made to cum but I know the reality will be less satisfying. I love the smell of my wife's pussy on her dirty panties - which I use to masturbate to - but I get no thrill from wearing them per se. I guess it's horses for courses - and that's the wonder of the diversity that is sexual cornucopia. :)

The panty job is TRULY one of life's great plea
iXULZsb.gif
The panty job, in any form or variation, is TRULY one of life's great pleasures. But especially this one.

Back