Lord Pmann Wants to Discuss Weird Sex Stuff

Hmmm, .....*holds thumb up and squints eye....2024 period piece. I may have a buyer for you.

I'll need an artist bio and head shot.

My commission is 30% paid in full at time of sale.

Hmmm, .....*holds thumb up and squints eye....2024 period piece. I may have a buyer for you.

I'll need an artist bio and head shot.

My commission is 30% paid in full at time of sale.
She might be hard to track down these days, but obviously Aussie is willing to step up and take over.

I don't know if you were going for the double entendre of period = blood but also the different periods of art but if you were, kudos, fucking well done.

She’s referring to the nut job on here who once made (for me) an avant-garde video where she saved her period blood in a moon cup, sang creepy jazz music and eventually dumped it all over her feet in the shower. At first she was going to make a drawing of my avatar, which I thought would’ve been pretty funny. Instead, she made the video of a serial killer.

I don't know if you were going for the double entendre of period = blood but also the different periods of art but if you were, kudos, fucking well done.
There's an even deeper third layer that's been going on for years at this point 😁

Lit is a lot like Arrested Development. There are some long running jokes in this place.

She’s referring to the nut job on here who once made (for me) an avant-garde video where she saved her period blood in a moon cup, sang creepy jazz music and eventually dumped it all over her feet in the shower. At first she was going to make a drawing of my avatar, which I thought would’ve been pretty funny. Instead, she made the video of a serial killer.
It never gets old 🤣

I fucking love this place

Back