looking to chat

Hello Hello!
Series 10 received one of the most responses in a short amount of time, which was kinda expected given the subject matter. :)
Nonetheless, Thank you to all who participated, especially the regulars, as well as a few newcomers!

Switching things up a little for Series 11 - which ought to interest those keen to PM here, and possibly/subsequently out of Lit.

Here's the idea:
Post a question here, Receive the answer in a PM.

Those of you who know me a little know why my PMs are closed.
So, first and foremost, replies are
not guaranteed.
Nonetheless, if your question is interesting and intriguing, you might hear from me. ;)

Let's see how this experiment works out.
Q: Do you like the person that you have become?
 
Hello Hello!
Series 10 received one of the most responses in a short amount of time, which was kinda expected given the subject matter. :)
Nonetheless, Thank you to all who participated, especially the regulars, as well as a few newcomers!

Switching things up a little for Series 11 - which ought to interest those keen to PM here, and possibly/subsequently out of Lit.

Here's the idea:
Post a question here, Receive the answer in a PM.

Those of you who know me a little know why my PMs are closed.
So, first and foremost, replies are
not guaranteed.
Nonetheless, if your question is interesting and intriguing, you might hear from me. ;)

Let's see how this experiment works out.
If you could snap your fingers and change one thing, what would it be?
 
I have met people I’ve chatted with on Omegle but not from lit yet but I’d be down to meet as a friend if the lit-ster shows interest in getting my wife to explore her bisexuality.
Nice! How were your experiences?
Is Omegle still functioning? I thought it was shut down end of 2023.
 
Nice! How were your experiences?
Is Omegle still functioning? I thought it was shut down end of 2023.
It was shutdown true but I think it’s coming back again soon.

I’ve had both good and bad experiences. Good like I’ve met a couple of them multiple times. Bad like I got catfished once.
 
Hello Hello!
Series 10 received one of the most responses in a short amount of time, which was kinda expected given the subject matter. :)
Nonetheless, Thank you to all who participated, especially the regulars, as well as a few newcomers!

Switching things up a little for Series 11 - which ought to interest those keen to PM here, and possibly/subsequently out of Lit.

Here's the idea:
Post a question here, Receive the answer in a PM.

Those of you who know me a little know why my PMs are closed.
So, first and foremost, replies are
not guaranteed.
Nonetheless, if your question is interesting and intriguing, you might hear from me. ;)

Let's see how this experiment works out.
If you could tell your younger self one thing that might change your life, would you?
 
Hello Hello!
Series 10 received one of the most responses in a short amount of time, which was kinda expected given the subject matter. :)
Nonetheless, Thank you to all who participated, especially the regulars, as well as a few newcomers!

Switching things up a little for Series 11 - which ought to interest those keen to PM here, and possibly/subsequently out of Lit.

Here's the idea:
Post a question here, Receive the answer in a PM.

Those of you who know me a little know why my PMs are closed.
So, first and foremost, replies are
not guaranteed.
Nonetheless, if your question is interesting and intriguing, you might hear from me. ;)

Let's see how this experiment works out.
Not been here for much of #10, but I'm looking forward to #11
 
Back
Top