Looking for editor/beta for sci-fi/alien/tentacle craziness

PinkIris

Author
Hey guys, I used to be super active here but life changes, ya know. But I found myself in one heck of a mood lately. This story is like nothing I've done before and I'd love to have some feedback before posting; maybe proofreading if that's your thing. As always, I'm very open to suggestions. Harsh criticism for the sake of being mean is not appreciated, but if the story sucks, I need to know. It's a little longer, but I'm going to split it up and publish it in 3 parts unless the general consensus is to keep it together. Please make sure the weirdness of the story is something you're comfortable reading.

16,120 words of sci-fi, fantasy, alien blobs, tentacles with pregnancy, giving birth to tentacles, interspecies sex, group sex (more than once), there's a girl-on-girl scene, spanking, and maybe more I'm forgetting. It's all consensual. Well, okay the tentacle might be questionable, but she definitely enjoyed it. She's a Nymph from the planet Mannia (get it?) only she isn't aware of her species or why she constantly craves sex. Best of all, there's a happy ending when she finds her one true mate.

If you look up my work here, most of my stuff has the "hot" rating. I have a series that sort of bombed, but I kinda think how I categorized it was part of the problem.

Anyone interested just message me. Thanks for reading!
PinkIris

Back