Looking For Daddy

I'm a 100% not a man.

I like to play dirty, that's harder to find than you think. Plus being online allows me to let go of inhibitions I have in the real world. We all have our reasons for being here. Mine is to have fun, meet new people. not be cruel and trick people.
Baby girl, Daddy told you not to get on the internet and talk to strangers. Now get over here. You're going to need a spanking. What did I tell you about moaning when I spank you?

If you want to continue this dialog, PM me. Otherwise good luck in your search.

I am interested, but right now am not going to leave a cute response. Contact me if you want no BS.

Hello

Hello sweetheart. Daddy is here for you. Is there anything I can do for you honey? Just PM me and let me know ok? Any day any time.

I need daddy's big thick cock so bad today. I'm soaking wet and very needy.

PM sent.

I'd love to prep your tight holes for my big cock with my tongue until you turn into a quivering mindless fuck doll, then use you like you deserve ... as my own personal cum dumpster.

Soaking wet, would love to play with daddy today.
Hi. 36 m USA here. I am into hucows ... a little too much. I consider myself as a daddy/ dairy farmer. Love udder training and lactation. Into anal fisting and prolapse as well. Mostly interested in chat / voice using Skype or kik or hangouts. Reply if interested.

Handle for skype, kik, hangouts - infinityrider1.

Back