Looking for an online Mentor

Tyr51

Really Experienced
Once upon a time I was a very sexual person. My favorite fantasies almost always involved scenarios of power exchange and D/s. It's what I wrote about, it's what I thought about, and while I never became personally involved in that sort of lifestyle, it certainly colored the experiences I prefered.

Over the last 2 years, I have become exceptionally busy. Between working 80 hour work weeks, a great deal of travel, moving to Los Angeles, and just generally dealing with all that life likes to throw at people, I have seen my sex drive plummet. I've been too tired to feel things that I have always enjoyed feeling. And I've worked so consistantly to put this "disposable" part of my life aside so I could do other things, that I am having a hard time in rediscovering it. I have come to realize that my sexuality is certainly not something I should have been neglecting in my bid to get other things done. And I am now on a journey to fix that.

I am in a loving relationship with a very understanding man. But this dry spell, so to speak, is having a large toll on our relationship. I need to rediscover this part of myself. Not just for me, but also because I want to be a complete partner. I dont want to be a woman who continues to sigh "Sorry hon. Not tonight. I'm just not in the mood." I have to find a way to get back in that mood.

I am looking for a new friend. Someone who is Dominant and male. Someone who might be willing to help mentor a young woman in her search for her sexuality. I am looking for an online friendship/mentorship only. Someone who is confident in themselves, and someone who would help direct me and encourage me and push the boundries that I apparently cannot push myself in my bid to rediscover these feelings. Someone who can get me thinking. Someone who can help me teach myself how to feel. Someone willing to mentor me in rediscovering myself, my desires, and what it is to want.

I am 26 years old, and college educated. I have lived, studied and worked in Europe. My degree is in theatre studies (not acting... my education is far more academic). In my work I am in a position of authority, which I expect leads to my finding someone else in charge to be remarkably sexy. I have a wide variety of personal interests and persuits, and am equally happy attending a formal political function as I am staying home and playing video games all night. lol I'm 5'6", hieght/weight proportionate (in regards to the rest of the world.... not L.A. The bodies here are unreal for the most part), strawberry blond, grey eyes, and voluptious.

Even if youre just interested in conversation... I would love to hear from you. And if you think you might have time to help a girl out, I would be most grateful.

Respectfully,
Tyr

Edit: I would like to thank everyone who responded to me; at this point I now feel I've enough people to talk with. Thank you and I will do my best to return your PM's as soon as possible. I received a better response than I expected, so I have a bit of typing to do. lol

I sincerely appreciate the warm reception. :)

Last edited:
Back