Looking for an editor...

tnguyen25

Virgin
Joined
Oct 12, 2020
Posts
8
Hello,

I've never had an editor - it might be wonderful or I may be I may be too much of a wimp to take criticism and choose to do it by myself again. If anyone is willing to read my first story and give their honest feedback I'd appreciate it. The first story doesn't even have sex in it - as it is more towards the exhibitionist side. It is a very long series so I doubt anyone would want to edit that many but I figure I should see where I need help with the first.

I figure I might as well give you a fair evaluation of what you are going to be working with before you waste time on something that may not be very rewarding. Either way, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

The first story is about my first girlfriend in college and her helping me to be a little less self-conscious.
 
Hi, I'm a volunteer editor on this site and would be interested in reading and giving feedback. How long is the part?
I've a few ahead of you so if you don't mind waiting perhaps a week for a response.
DM me and I can share my email address for sharing the work. Word works best so I can track changes and add comments as I read.
 
Thanks - I try to keep each one to about 6500 words or less. The first chapter has a lot of background so it is about 8500 words.

I appreciate you offering. If you get time to read the first chapter that would be great! I think my biggest question is do I need to change the font or layout for when I interject personal thoughts or the reader will get it.
 
Thanks - I try to keep each one to about 6500 words or less. The first chapter has a lot of background so it is about 8500 words.

I appreciate you offering. If you get time to read the first chapter that would be great! I think my biggest question is do I need to change the font or layout for when I interject personal thoughts or the reader will get it.
If it's already published please share the link and I'll take a look.
 
Back
Top