Looking for an Editor

Paul_RI

Virgin
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Posts
2
I am looking for an editor, and I am a bit unsure what the correct protocol is for contacting one. I think I can use some help.

Thanks!
 
Could you provide more information about what it is you're looking for? Is your story finished already and you need a beta reader? What areas need the most attention? Is there anything in particular you want to have someone look at? Also, if you could share more about what your story is about, a few sentences just to get the gist of it, as well as the major kinks/themes and any potential content warnings just so anyone who offers knows what they're getting into.

Sharing more information will help catch the attention of people who are interested in the type of story you have to offer, and sharing what you need, if there's anything specific, will be helpful as well :)
 
I am working on a series, that now has a small backlog.

My stories are mainly about naughty school girls getting tied up, spanked and fucked. However, there is one exception, it’s about incestuous twin sisters, getting tied up, spanked, and fucked. [sheepish grin]

My stories have been returned because of dialogue formatting. Now, all forms of constructive criticism would be welcomed, but I think adherence to publishing guidelines would be the first priority.

Thanks!
 
I am working on a series, that now has a small backlog.

My stories are mainly about naughty school girls getting tied up, spanked and fucked. However, there is one exception, it’s about incestuous twin sisters, getting tied up, spanked, and fucked. [sheepish grin]

My stories have been returned because of dialogue formatting. Now, all forms of constructive criticism would be welcomed, but I think adherence to publishing guidelines would be the first priority.

Thanks!
Hi, I'm a volunteer editor on the site and would be happy to look at a returned story to help with the dialogue formatting, if you like.
DM me and I can share an email address to which you can send the document.
Having the ability to track changes will let you see what I correct and that might help you become more familiar with the Lit formatting rules.
You'll also find some good articles at the below link that might guide you, otherwise.
http://www.literotica.com/storyxs/writ_stor.shtml
 
Back
Top