Looking for a Lady / Milf to have a roleplay with - and digitally live out everything with and having me inside of her everywhere, anywhere in text

Hi am Tommy, 43 year old Dj from Sweden. I have two kids and are often alone, and are starting to miss having that woman that just lets me live out everything with and sometimes watch letting me take in public, turning no to yes as she feels how hard i am and how the men looks - someone to talk to when i am broadcasting, and pretending having on the tabe in front of me or even, chose to text too as i am with this other woman and have a crazy "sex life with". As my friends woman, as a complete stranger sunbathing suddently just hear shhh and feels me penetrate in detail and nods noo when asked if i am to quit...? Just have hot time with over a long period - want to get to know every of your turn on and maybe baby if we meet sometime, i will put your hotspots into practice and whisper as i slowly presses inside and look you in the moanning eyes - shhh, just take it.... you want me to stop...? IĀ“ll work until you even say, please cum inside of me....

I am rarely here but can be reached at djdeoganessentials@europe.com or tommy@prosteam.se
Zoom - tommydeogan@gmail.com or mobile: +46 735 55 17 04
Dont be a stranger or shy - be my Queen šŸ˜

19984170_1581887225168678_1726020207166732193_o.jpg

Back