Looking for a few more men in my life, and a bit more life in my men.

Ha! I am much stronger now, you can't kill me with laughter today!

well..just made it under the limit..the only other close call in life is the you must be this tall signs at the amusement park...you dont happen to carry a bumper car ride with you do ya..like what your saying.would be interested in finding out how to get a ride all day ticket..

For once being older is a good thing 9/28/1956. I love chocolate but my favorite is cinnamon rolls especially when served hot !! Good luck Noor

Last edited:
No, not ok.

Need to be born between 1949 and 1969.

32 is born in 1979 or 1980, at least 10 yrs too early.

Born in the 60's - check
Loves chocolate - check
Single - check
Articulate - check
NYC - ??? you already filled this spot? :confused:
Well let me know if you a walk around town is something you'd consider, I know some good places for coffee :)

Born in the 60's - check
Loves chocolate - check
Single - check
Articulate - check
NYC - ??? you already filled this spot? :confused:
Well let me know if you a walk around town is something you'd consider, I know some good places for coffee :)

Thank you, I will keep that in mind. I hear there was a nice place for chocolate...

Yikes, I'm about 30 years too young!

Or is everyone else here just 30 years too old?

Yikes, I'm about 30 years too young!

Or is everyone else here just 30 years too old?

30 years??? I know I didn't mention math skills but if you are 30 yrs too young for me, you shouldn't be on this board ;)

Wow, I had no idea how many NYC loving chocolate drinking Doms there were on lit...

Any carrousel riding San Francisco loving switches? ;)

30 years??? I know I didn't mention math skills but if you are 30 yrs too young for me, you shouldn't be on this board ;)

I'm guessing he did the math from the early side of your specified range rather than the later year.

(1949+1969)/2=1959+30=1989

I was averaging your age requirement since you specified a range and not a specific date. ;)

But I already passed stats once and hate maths, so nyea!

52 you old londoner not born in the year of the cat but likes to play in Amsterdam - get back to me!!!!!

52 you old londoner not born in the year of the cat but likes to play in Amsterdam - get back to me!!!!!

"Or out on the street, there's a chance
For you to meet anybody you please
Taking the time
To ease your blues away"

Soon to be 36 year old goofball with a heart of blood and sinew. No gold in there so stop looking.

Soon to be 36 year old goofball with a heart of blood and sinew. No gold in there so stop looking.

Who is looking for gold? How about a heart of chocolate?

Okay bad chocolate man joke:

What's the difference between men and chocolate?
Chocolate melts in your mouth and hands

Hi Everyone,

I am getting overwhelmed by pms right now. My life for the past 3+ months has been hell on wheels, and while I would like the escape of phone sex and checking out new guys, I am just not currently up to even keeping up with my inbox.

I need to regroup for awhile. Those of you who are already a part of my life, so to speak, feel free to find me elsewhere. I am kind of shutting down a bit and I doubt even the usual suspects can get a rise out of me, although they are welcome to try.

Thanks,

Noor

Hi Everyone,

I am getting overwhelmed by pms right now. My life for the past 3+ months has been hell on wheels, and while I would like the escape of phone sex and checking out new guys, I am just not currently up to even keeping up with my inbox.

I need to regroup for awhile. Those of you who are already a part of my life, so to speak, feel free to find me elsewhere. I am kind of shutting down a bit and I doubt even the usual suspects can get a rise out of me, although they are welcome to try.

Thanks,

Noor

Hi
I hope you will get out of this errr tight spot and be back in action

Back