Looking for a beta reader

Victoria14xs

Virgin
Hello y’all…
This is my first attempt to get the help of a beta reader. And tbh, I don’t really know with precision what that customarily means.
I‘m just looking for a second pair of eyes to catch errors and/or whatever you might find weak, flawed, confusing… Honestly, I’ll take whatever help is offered.
Hopefully, that‘s within the usual realm of what a beta reader does, and this represents reasonable ask.

The story is short, at 2.2k words.
The sex is lesbian.
Category (tentative) is humor.
Plan is to use Google Docs.

I feel I owe you one for what I said about your other story. Also, I liked your writing style. Drop me a PM if you want.

Hello y’all…
This is my first attempt to get the help of a beta reader. And tbh, I don’t really know with precision what that customarily means.
I‘m just looking for a second pair of eyes to catch errors and/or whatever you might find weak, flawed, confusing… Honestly, I’ll take whatever help is offered.
Hopefully, that‘s within the usual realm of what a beta reader does, and this represents reasonable ask.

The story is short, at 2.2k words.
The sex is lesbian.
Category (tentative) is humor.
Plan is to use Google Docs.
May I take a look?

When you use a Beta-Reader, ask them specific questions about the story. Ask about pace, momentum, and if it is easy to read and understand. Ask about the plot. Do not give them kart blanch to suggest hole sale changes. I'm not saying @StillStunned would try to highjack your story, but some beta-readers do try.

I want to do this in serial fashion, so after StillStunned has had their way with me … :)
A potentially relevant gif... ;)
6IaO.gif

I'm stepping in line. I wouldn't be able to offer any opinions about whether the eroticism "works," but I'd be delighted to help out at the second-set-of-eyes level. I see the line has gotten substantial, so no problem if you never get to me.

Circling back here…
Didn’t know what to expect with my first experience asking for this sort of help.
What I can say is, my instincts to take it slow were at least good. Thanks very much to @StillStunned.
I’m in no position to process any other comments/suggestions. I have a ton of work to do on my story.

Why do I suddenly feel like a sadistic headmaster? "Go to your room, girl, and I want 2000 words on Asian sex dens on my desk first thing tomorrow!"

It’s ok Headmaster.
We children outwardly campaign for our independence but inwardly understand that we need guidance and authority figures. I’m gonna try and not disappoint!
Again, thx for the comprehensive, constructive comments…………..

Back