LtxGdss
Goddess
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2025
- Posts
- 97
Just thought I would start a thread for Locktober as there does not appear to be one. I am key holding my husband this year and understand it is a fun but challenging month for everyone.
For subs, the experience can be mentally and possibly physically testing. Something you have to keep discreet and potentially adapt your everyday life to accommodate wearing your chastity without risking others knowing.
But also for us keholders, we need to continue to be creative and set tasks or challenges for our subs to keep them engaged and denied (or rewarded of course).
I feel like it’s similar to the elf on the shelf where each year there is expectation for something more shocking to be part of the full month of amusement you need to provide.
So how is it going for everyone both sides of the padlock?
For subs, the experience can be mentally and possibly physically testing. Something you have to keep discreet and potentially adapt your everyday life to accommodate wearing your chastity without risking others knowing.
But also for us keholders, we need to continue to be creative and set tasks or challenges for our subs to keep them engaged and denied (or rewarded of course).
I feel like it’s similar to the elf on the shelf where each year there is expectation for something more shocking to be part of the full month of amusement you need to provide.
So how is it going for everyone both sides of the padlock?