Little Spanish beauty. ;)

Omg you don't even know how much I would love to be oiled up and massaged right now.

Babyvee....I would love to slowly massaged every bit of your body and spread warm oil all starting with your back and then down over your incredible ass and thighs...letting my fingers tease the area between your thighs just slightly....but not quite letting them go as far as I think you'd want them to....

And then to get to turn you over and do the same thing to your front....mmmm....just thinking about it is quite entrancing..... :devil:

Love your sexy eyes and beautiful face. Mind if I rub some precum on your nipples? Wishful thinking I know....request for another close up like this...but show us your beautiful nipples and eyes together? BTW funny you watched the SAG awards and you have big beautiful breasts with no sag at all..

Omg favorite compliment! Thanks you're the best lol.

You look amazing and have a spectacular figure that is absolutely perfect for your size and build. Beautiful face, mouth hair, legs and rear, heck perfections hard to improve on. Without a doubt you make me want to make another trip out to So. Cal just to see your pretty face. The world is yours for the taking, enjoy...

Thank you sweetness. :kiss:

Hi babies! Good Monday? Another mellow day for me.

Last edited:
Hi babies! Good Monday? Another mellow day for me.

Hey sexy lady ! Monday was good....didn't have to work ! LOL

Mmmmm...would love to be able to walk up behind you in that picture and wrap my arms around you in that picture.....you look incredible, babyvee !! ;)

Hey sexy lady ! Monday was good....didn't have to work ! LOL

Mmmmm...would love to be able to walk up behind you in that picture and wrap my arms around you in that picture.....you look incredible, babyvee !! ;)

Thank you!

That last picture is so sexy. Don't post much but just wanted to say you are very sexy. Amazing body

Both of those pics tonight are absolutely delicious. Love your body, and you wear it so well. :devil::devil:

Back