alexander tzara
"Release The Bats!"
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2000
- Posts
- 1,111
Svedish_Chef said:Please do name as many as you can think of
Roger Simian and Gingersnap (dec)
Siren and wolfy (dec)'
Alexander tsara and *Lazer*
Aha! So, Licorish is da Chef's beau. Good show, I say.
It's true that I love the Lazer-girlie. What does "dec" mean? Are you saying Simian and Snaphappy are deceased? Rumours of their demise have been greatly exagerated, my friend. It's just that *Lazer* and I are such terribly important people that we have to employ body doubles, just like presidents and actors do. Gingergrrrly and The Monkey Boy are currently lounging in palatial splendour as they entertain emisaries from foreign shores. But one day they'll return with 1000 posts and a shiny new title each to their names!
Why are Siren 'n' Wolfy 'dec', BTW?
Oh yeah - another Lit couple that occasionally pop in: Earthgoddess and Dionysis the mead-maker.

