Listening to people masturbate..

I lose listening to woman cum. Half my pleasure from sex is the dirty words, deep breaths, and the sexy moans when a woman is close to cumming is very hot. I guess that would be my fetish, and why I like phone sex. I get to hear her pleasure, all those sexy things I like, and it's safe fun. No way your getting burnt like that. It's hot...especially when the lady is really into it. It's not I am some looney perv who cannot get a woman. I just like it.

I'm bumping this thread with such a force, that its bass frequencies create a tide of blissful vibration through each and every Litster's seat; causing in turn loud and wondrous whimpers, guttural moans and gasps. Together we can flirt with the unknown, revel in our exhibitionism, and lose ourselves in the lustscape that is Literotica.

In short, good evening. ;) :devil:

Giving this a bump as well. For anyone needing a place to record things give audioboo.fm a try. There are several folks from Lit who have posted stuff over there. Some very tasty stuff indeed :).

I used to date a girl who masturbated all the time, she would call my phone when I was at work, when she knew I couldnt answer and leave me messages all the time, it was so hot and such a turn on.

Not sure how I've missed this thread in the past. Will have to sift through some of the older posts. Love both creating and listening to just this sort of thing. :devil::heart:

Not sure how I've missed this thread in the past. Will have to sift through some of the older posts. Love both creating and listening to just this sort of thing. :devil::heart:

I wondered about that myself hon. I'd seen your posts in the thread in the Fetish boards previously (doing my due diligence in getting acquainted with those I follow here and other places).

Amazing

Anyone out there who likes to think people can hear them masturbate? Also anyone out there who also likes to hear people masturbate? I listened to Bisexplicit's "text with audio" doing this and I thought damn thats hot..What do you think of a thread devoted to clips of people getting off on the idea people are listening to them?? I'm sure there must be people out there who thinks this is a great idea! Do you think it would take off, if it was possible? Do you think we should campaign to lit? Let me know with your thoughts!

**Edit** Since the demise of Bolt, and the length of time since post, a lot of the links have died, however below are the active contributions from the kind people in this thread! Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

April 2010 Index:-

Rainfall :rose:
OrgasmicleBunny :rose:
LustyAngel19 :rose:
TawnyTemptress:rose:
DangerousLilly:rose:
FeatherNails:rose:
HowMayIPleaseU:rose:

And for those looking for something a little more testosterone fuelled, the men of Lit:

FredAstaire23
Niv78
Jawade

For those of you who are tempted a recording of your own, it's very simple! I would recommend using www.*********.com as the links seem to last for a long time. If you are curious, or unsure about how to do post a recording, get in touch, and I'll try my best to help!

I'm going to be taking greater time keeping this thread at the top of The Playground, and so I hope people will stop by and say hello!

Mad. :)

Amazing thread! I loved hearing the girls voices !

I loooooove hearing a man I'm involved with play. Every step of the way is a delight for my senses and I often regret that my own sounds of enjoyment interfere with hearing his. Men are so different when they cum. The way they talk, groan, move and handle themselves is the counterpart to my own and it's fascinating each and every time.

And if he lets me actually HEAR the slick sounds as his hand takes the abuse meant for my body...YUM. YUM. YUM. It sends me over the edge every time.

I loooooove hearing a man I'm involved with play. Every step of the way is a delight for my senses and I often regret that my own sounds of enjoyment interfere with hearing his. Men are so different when they cum. The way they talk, groan, move and handle themselves is the counterpart to my own and it's fascinating each and every time.

And if he lets me actually HEAR the slick sounds as his hand takes the abuse meant for my body...YUM. YUM. YUM. It sends me over the edge every time.

Wow. With the way you describe your feelings, The picture you just painted is now imprinted in my psyche. Will use as a reference for future needs.

Yes!!! This ^^^^^

Hearing a man cum is delicious!!!! Nothing more disappointing then a quiet cummer!

Back