Links

Why not set up the software for the chatroom (and perhaps other pages I'm less familiar with) to decline all attempts to post links other than links beginning "www.literotica"?

My guess is that they decided it's more hassle to create that mechanism than it's worth.

Note that if you literally did what you suggest, I couldn't post a link to this forum or to a German language story. So, it's probably harder than you think to do this correctly.

But they've definitely done things like this. You cannot post the string ja-va-scr-ipt without those hyphens.

BTW, I recently reviewed the rules and I don't see where it says you cannot post links to other sites. The rules say things like you cannot spam the forums and the forums are not a place to advertise other websites. But let's say a famous Literotica author has passed and I'm posting a link to their obit. That's not spamming anyone.
 
Back
Top