Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy Vienna

Hey Em
WOW, such news. Of course big warm hugs from me but know you will be missed being so far away.

Paul

My sweet darling LIT friends, I SO LOVE YOU ALL.
And my darling Sassy your the BEST :heart::kiss:.
My absence well, hubby came home last month, telling me, he was relocated to Vienna, Austria. So we are leaving July 1:eek:. How much I love Vienna, I so already miss my NYC. Its home for me. So right now I had to see all my doctors, oncologists. etc....an to mention cleaning....
And of course keeping an eye on the world cup soccer, go Belgium...:D
We rented a brand new penthouse in Vienna, but when we will have internet I have no clue. I will text Sassy how I m doing with my hubbies cell. So she can post here.
But as always I will be back.
I love YOU ALL, AND I CAN'T YOU ENOUGH FOR CARING.
Emmy

And of course some silly pics ;)
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

My absence well, hubby came home last month, telling me, he was relocated to Vienna, Austria. So we are leaving July 1:eek:. How much I love Vienna, I so already miss my NYC. Its home for me. So right now I had to see all my doctors, oncologists. etc....an to mention cleaning....
We rented a brand new penthouse in Vienna, but when we will have internet I have no clue. I will text Sassy how I m doing with my hubbies cell. So she can post here.
Emmy

:kiss::heart:

Dear sweet Emmy. You are so loved and appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful move to Vienna and your health continues to improve!!! You, are the definition of classy dames!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
God bless you. I have been fighting stage 4 cancer for a year. They think they have gotten it, but the damage from the treatment is about as bad. But hell I am alive and in a couple of years things may be improved. From one cancer victim to another I wish you God's grace on your treatment and recovery.

Emmy

:rose::kiss:

Aw lovely to see you again Emmy and I hope all goes well with the move. And at the moment Belgium are 1 up :D
Loving your silly pics as always and those legs, yum yum :heart: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Emmy, I hope you have a great trip and get organised over there as easily as possible.
Wishing you guy's all the best and, hope you are back on soon. New adventure :)
(((((hugs)))))

You're looking wonderful EM

Emmy

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

So good seeing you again.
:kiss:

Morning my sweet sexy friends. Sadly leaving my NY this afternoon. So next time it will be hi from Vienna. Till we have internet I will keep Sassy informed. Good thing is I will be back in 6 months for my check ups. Have a great 4th of July tomorrow. 💋❤️💕🤗

Morning my sweet sexy friends. Sadly leaving my NY this afternoon. So next time it will be hi from Vienna. Till we have internet I will keep Sassy informed. Good thing is I will be back in 6 months for my check ups. Have a great 4th of July tomorrow. 💋❤️💕🤗

Sweet Emmy,
Already missing your Beauty in the USA! Have safe travels and can't wait to hear about all the new adventures in Vienna! :kiss:

She should be boarding her plane soon with kitties in tow. It was chaotic at the hotel with all their stuff and the kitties. But nice to see her beautiful face. I am sad today as I know she is leaving.:(

A big hug to you, Sassy.

Bon voyage, Emm, and all the best in Vienna. Lovely to see you again, m’dear. I’m so glad you get to return for follow-up visits. It must be a comfort to know you’ll have that continuity of care.

Hope to see you and your silly pics back here again after you’re settled in.
😘💜

You are already missed, dear Emmy! Look forward to your return to Lit!!! :rose::rose::rose::kiss:

I hope your trip goes well and I hope you start your grand adventure with a bang.:rose::kiss::heart:

Happy 4th to you too. Have a safe trip and enjoy Vienna!

Our fearless leader has gotten you out of the country, and you are already planning to sneak back in!!:cattail:

Take care lovely lady.

Fred, Emmy, and Sassy... You are all warriors!!!

Hugs to you all!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
So nice to see Em's pics and hear her news... I wish her well as she relocates and hope everything works out well for her as she does.... She is a beautiful lady both inside and out and I look forward to hearing from her as she moves on to a new adventure in her life...:rose::kiss::rose:

Well Emmy has arrived. She is now 9 hours ahead of me instead of 3. They should have internet by the 11th. She is able to text right now. But she doesn't have internet. They are going out today to get her a new sim card in hopes that, that will give her internet on her phone at least. But for now she just wanted to let you all know she is there, and safe and to tell everyone hello. :kiss::heart:

Well Emmy has arrived. She is now 9 hours ahead of me instead of 3. They should have internet by the 11th. She is able to text right now. But she doesn't have internet. They are going out today to get her a new sim card in hopes that, that will give her internet on her phone at least. But for now she just wanted to let you all know she is there, and safe and to tell everyone hello. :kiss::heart:

Thanks for updating us. At least we know she is safe.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop my friend. And you have a wonderful weekend...:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back