Life Distraction

As someone who is perpetually late, I certainly won't penalize you for it!

:nana:

I usually test the boundaries of "fashionably late"...but a little bat of the eyelashes and people don't seem to mind. ;) I'm sure that tactic works just as well for you.

:nana:

I usually test the boundaries of "fashionably late"...but a little bat of the eyelashes and people don't seem to mind. ;) I'm sure that tactic works just as well for you.

I don't generally bat my eyelashes...but I have a pretty charming smile ;)

I don't generally bat my eyelashes...but I have a pretty charming smile ;)

Making women weak in the knees for 32 years. Well played sir, well played.

(And yes, I did have to creep on your profile to come up with those 32 years. No shame.)

Making women weak in the knees for 32 years. Well played sir, well played.

(And yes, I did have to creep on your profile to come up with those 32 years. No shame.)

Ha, does my profile say 32? I'm actually 31 (apparently I didn't use my real birthday!)

Oh, and you can creep on mee any time. You have a creep pass for sure.

Ha, does my profile say 32? I'm actually 31 (apparently I didn't use my real birthday!)

Oh, and you can creep on mee any time. You have a creep pass for sure.

Lies and deceit! I bet you were telling falsehoods about your propensity for eyelash batting as well.. ;)

More pics please :D I just want to see more of you.. I can't help it.

Oh god, please no more suit pictures! Wait.... I meant yes please, many many more suit pictures! Nothing is more sexy than a man in a nice tailor fitted suit.

Oh god, please no more suit pictures! Wait.... I meant yes please, many many more suit pictures! Nothing is more sexy than a man in a nice tailor fitted suit.
Well, you should come to the UK- more guys in suits than anywhere else...

Back