Let's hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'll play along ....

I'm not responsible for actions taken after hearing me sing

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
See ya gotta play..., its your farm, so you can have any darn animal you want...even aaaaaaaaaaaaaa sheep... : ) :kiss:
Damn straight! Haha, when I frantically trying to think of an animal the only word in my head was 'camel' but I don't know what noise I could make for one of those... :p
Fanfreakingtastic ...

What a lovely voice!!!

:D
Thank-you! Yours is awesome. American is cool ;D

I am thrilled by all these amazingly sexy & fun voices!
Thank you Ladies of Lit.
(& someone need to translate for me;))

Damn straight! Haha, when I frantically trying to think of an animal the only word in my head was 'camel' but I don't know what noise I could make for one of those... :p

Thank-you! Yours is awesome. American is cool ;D

LMAO.... :D I would have loved hearing you pull that off...

Awwww, thank you so very much!:heart::kiss:

Just for that I might just have to post what I have been working on in the studio. Just a cover, but don't get used to it. I do not have access to the studio very often, so... but here is a little sample of what I might could sound like, if recorded. They made me sound much better than I am....

It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AzKT7X4Bha

wow... fucking wow. love your voice... would totally pay full price to download an album of you on iTunes... :)

You said y'all. That makes me all happy inside :D And this was hilarious

LOL it's what we do in the South... it peaks through occasionally

One day I will have to make a recording of me messing around sounding like all the people in the area I live in. I like to freak my family members out with it but I have to do it and not think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back