Lets ''Hear'' it.

Sooo here's mine. After like....5 or 6 tries and discovering that, for some strange reason, I get really shy doing recordings. I'm just fine talking on skype or ventrillo or anything like that....But the recording made me all nervous....which means I literally forced myself to just keep talking....and keep answering questions. So...what came out is probably full of jumbled bits of nothing. But at least its honest...as honest as my mind can be when it's running a million miles a minute. Sorry in advance!!

Accent Challenge

I like to listen to these clips in the morning before I get ready for work. I look forward to hearing Ivory tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I have a case of raspy voice.

Sooo here's mine. After like....5 or 6 tries and discovering that, for some strange reason, I get really shy doing recordings. I'm just fine talking on skype or ventrillo or anything like that....But the recording made me all nervous....which means I literally forced myself to just keep talking....and keep answering questions. So...what came out is probably full of jumbled bits of nothing. But at least its honest...as honest as my mind can be when it's running a million miles a minute. Sorry in advance!!

Accent Challenge

That was thoroughly enjoyable, Tigress. I like your voice, and your obsession with sharp and shiny things. Having a few swords lying around the house, I approve of those who like good steel.

That was thoroughly enjoyable, Tigress. I like your voice, and your obsession with sharp and shiny things. Having a few swords lying around the house, I approve of those who like good steel.

Mmmmm....swords.......Awesome pretty things.

I certainly like them. They're sort of fun to collect, too. Like World's Fair spoons, only much sharper. :eek:

Hehe But she does blush and lowers her gaze.

And I'm sure it wasn't all that entertaining. I was accidentally rushing through it and mostly talking nonsense. But I do like swords. I'm less inclined to use them in play, though. Too large and harder to manipulate than knives.

Hehe But she does blush and lowers her gaze.

And I'm sure it wasn't all that entertaining. I was accidentally rushing through it and mostly talking nonsense. But I do like swords. I'm less inclined to use them in play, though. Too large and harder to manipulate than knives.

smiles gently

You're sure that it wasn't that entertaining? That's a shame, because you're wrong. It was quite entertaining.

You are right about swords in play, though. It's rather difficult, and a little dangerous, to try to use one. Not that I haven't ever done it, but only very rarely. A good knife or dagger is so much easier, as you say. I used to have a nice old Buck lock-blade knife that was great for that sort of thing, but I'm not quite sure what happened to it.

smiles gently

You're sure that it wasn't that entertaining? That's a shame, because you're wrong. It was quite entertaining.

You are right about swords in play, though. It's rather difficult, and a little dangerous, to try to use one. Not that I haven't ever done it, but only very rarely. A good knife or dagger is so much easier, as you say. I used to have a nice old Buck lock-blade knife that was great for that sort of thing, but I'm not quite sure what happened to it.

Taps first two fingers together...shuffles feet...keeps looking down...

I...I may more than 30 different blades......but only like....10 or so are used in play.

Taps first two fingers together...shuffles feet...keeps looking down...

I...I may more than 30 different blades......but only like....10 or so are used in play.

Heh. That's a lot of blades. I think I might like you even more than before.

Accent Challenge

You're awesome at telling stories!
And I love your voice. You remind me of a dear friend from the States who I don't see or speak to as often as I'd like...was nice to hear a voice so similar.

Lovely clip!

Well, I guess it was time for me to do something that was outside my comfort zone. My voice isn't exactly great to hear on recording. But, go ahead and have a listen.

Finally had time to sit and listen to them all.
Another nice voice and, as a non-American (although I'm sure there are plenty of your countrymen/woman who'd agree with me!), a lovely accent too!
Well done for doing it!

Accent Challenge

:D:D:D

Finally heard! It was awesome. Also makes that smug face about a million times more funny, which is not good. Also, perfect on your description of the BDSM community--a lot of that is what I felt but I couldn't articulate, and so thank you for sharing that. You're wonderful. :rose:

Back