latest polls show majority want investigations into trump to continue

butters

High on a Hill
An Economist/YouGov poll from this month reported that an overall majority of Americans back the FBI's investigation.

Now, another national poll is showing similar information in wake of the investigative findings.
After news broke that the FBI raided Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence unbeknownst to him, NBC News conducted a national poll to gauge thoughts that American voters had on the matter, including other investigations with Trump at the center.
The poll, administered during August 12 to 16, found that 57% of voters believe the numerous investigations against Trump should move forward, versus the 40% of voters who believe such efforts should be scrapped. When breaking down voting by political party, NBC found that for the voters who voted pro-investigations, the demographic was as follows: 92% Democrats, 61% independents, and 21% Republicans.
that independents number is one to reckon with

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=4847a90be94c4293d627d235eb36dee2

If I'm called for a jury, I promise I won't vote to convict until I've heard all of the evidence.

He's already been impeached. Twice. That was a political process. What we want now is indictment and conviction in criminal court followed by lengthy imprisonment.

In a survey published Sunday by NBC News, voters were asked: “What do you think is the most important issue facing the country?”

Their answer? Threats to Democracy. In all, 21 percent of the electorate believes that to be the single most important issue ahead of this fall’s vote. Cost of living came next at 16 percent. That was followed by jobs and the economy at 14 percent, immigration at 13 percent, and climate change at 9 percent.
guns and abortions tied for 6th place, followed by crime and the rear brought up by covid

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...pc=U531&cvid=4847a90be94c4293d627d235eb36dee2

thank goodness covid's no longer the threat, both in scale and immediacy, thanks to science, politicians working for Americans, and Americans concerned enough to protect their fellow men.

If there's evidence to investigate, no matter who it is, then investigate it
If they were willing to say this about Hunter Biden and Pelosi's sons Chine dealings I'd say sure, but if we're going to be one sided then I'm done with the witch hunts. Burn them all, or don't burn anyone.

If they were willing to say this about Hunter Biden and Pelosi's sons Chine dealings I'd say sure, but if we're going to be one sided then I'm done with the witch hunts. Burn them all, or don't burn anyone.
You do what makes you happy, Sparky

Polls are always skewed by who they ask.

Here in real life, I imagine you could find a lot of people who would say they're sick and tired of 24/7 Trump coverage while the entire country is a shit show. The guy is the boogeyman, he breathes they need a hearing over it, Epstein's list? Why would anyone want to know who's on that?

China potentially shutting down Walmart's factories over there which would devastate what's left of the economy? Nah, not news worthy

Question for the OP and her fellow jackals, can you go even ten minutes without this guys name running through your head? I've never seen such obsession on my life. Its pathetic

BTW 58% of independents(those of us who think for ourselves and don't regurgitate party narrative) think the FBI raid on Trump is wrong.

But if that question were asked here, the 10 leftists here, and all their alts who comprise most of this forum would say everything Blue does is justified, including their crimes.

I was going to tell you people to get a life, but the lit GB where you're all so self important is that life. Try getting some friends and not talking about your TDS. Might find it refreshing to be happy for a minute.

BTW 58% of independents(those of us who think for ourselves and don't regurgitate party narrative) think the FBI raid on Trump is wrong.

But if that question were asked here, the 10 leftists here, and all their alts who comprise most of this forum would say everything Blue does is justified, including their crimes.

I was going to tell you people to get a life, but the lit GB where you're all so self important is that life. Try getting some friends and not talking about your TDS. Might find it refreshing to be happy for a minute.
At least you're not so self important ¯\(°_o)/¯

from my own experience and observation of others posting, i'm sure if there's actually anything illegal to investigate, no matter who they are, they should be and face accountability if they have broken any laws. To suggest otherwise is simply disingenuous of you. quelle surprise.
Polls are always skewed by who they ask.

Here in real life, I imagine you could find a lot of people who would say they're sick and tired of 24/7 Trump coverage while the entire country is a shit show. The guy is the boogeyman, he breathes they need a hearing over it, Epstein's list? Why would anyone want to know who's on that?

China potentially shutting down Walmart's factories over there which would devastate what's left of the economy? Nah, not news worthy

Question for the OP and her fellow jackals, can you go even ten minutes without this guys name running through your head? I've never seen such obsession on my life. Its pathetic
of course

i'm sure you can find most people are sick of hearing about trump, period. while he's still posing a threat to America, where i live, people will still talk about him. get over yourself.

epstein's 'list' isn't a 'current event', and if you want to start a convo about chia and walmart, go for it... who's stopping you? you can't force people to want to talk about topics they're not currently that interested in.

jackal... lol. as a writer, i'd have hoped you could do better but... yeah, you lack imagination, as well as honesty.

obsession is what you call an active interest in something YOU don't want to hear about. So you have nothing to add to the conversation yet still feel it's important enough an act for you to insert yourself in it and bitch rather than stick me on ignore. sucks to be you.

He's already been impeached. Twice. That was a political process. What we want now is indictment and conviction in criminal court followed by lengthy imprisonment.
Wel, I guess lady justice is only blind in one eye. LMFAO

The Mar-a-Lago issue starts with the theft and illegal holding of government material for over fifteen months of refusal to return it. If this had been anyone but a former president, he/she would be behind bars now. So, you board Trumpers (yes, you, LC, despite the "independent" lie) can sit on any more of your ridiculous hypocrisy about this and spin.

Last edited:
Not sure why? If you aren't going to do anything with the information you already collected...why bother?

Not sure why? If you aren't going to do anything with the information you already collected...why bother?
Why even get into this if you aren't planning to indict, if you can?

Of course there's the possibility that if they just could get everything back, they wouldn't go further. They went in on the low. It's Trump himself who publicized that it happened.

A poll is worthless in this case, because anyone's opinion of the application of established law doesn't mean much.

Is stealing and holding U.S. government material against the law? Yes, it is. Did Trump knowingly do so? Yes, he did. What's happened to those who were convicted of doing it before? Prison and fines.

Is Trump above this law? We'll see. That doesn't mean that it isn't a law or that he isn't guilty of breaching it. And that doesn't even get into what this corrupt criminal espionage asset of the Russians planned to do with the material (or has already done with it). Moving into that gets deeper into the crime, into treason, and into more stringent punishments.

Back