Old friends, long gone.

Thank you.

Awesome post, Chas.

Loved the Indy reference. "I'm pretty sure."

And the mentioning of Chloe and Pete.

Old friends, long gone.

Thank you.

Thank you, Sun God.

Thank you for giving me such an amazing post to play off of, such vivid imagery. Thanks for making the return to these characters such a welcoming one.

Molto bene.

I figure most of you guys will have seen it already, but I just did a wrap-up on The IC for "Powers of Ten," events of which wrap-up are relevant to this family of threads. Nothing you guys probably didn't know already, but still.

If you're interested.

I figure most of you guys will have seen it already, but I just did a wrap-up on The IC for "Powers of Ten," events of which wrap-up are relevant to this family of threads. Nothing you guys probably didn't know already, but still.

If you're interested.

I'll have to look at it.

Sorry I haven't been more active here. Been keeping a promise to my Kittylove, and am putting my ideas into word with the hopes of turning them into a story. She has always told me I should be "Putting this shit to paper so you can prove a stripper can write."

I'll have to look at it.

Sorry I haven't been more active here. Been keeping a promise to my Kittylove, and am putting my ideas into word with the hopes of turning them into a story. She has always told me I should be "Putting this shit to paper so you can prove a stripper can write."

No rush. This sucker's been sitting around gathering subatomic quanta for like two, three years? We can wait 'till you're ready.

And proving your mettle on paper is something I can definitely get behind!

I've had a concept running around in my head for years now. Both of my love's have been pushing me to write it up and try to get it published. I don't think the ideas are so hot, but the two of them are in their biased opinions are not listening. They want me to put as many of my stories to "paper" and submit them to the publishers. I think they're nuts.

Sorry to be venting like this.

I've had a concept running around in my head for years now. Both of my love's have been pushing me to write it up and try to get it published. I don't think the ideas are so hot, but the two of them are in their biased opinions are not listening. They want me to put as many of my stories to "paper" and submit them to the publishers. I think they're nuts.

Sorry to be venting like this.

It's worth a shot, I think. Heh. Sorry for siding with them, I guess I'm not unbiased, either.

On the other hand, don't ever apologize for needing to let off steam, I'm pretty sure this OOC, you know, you're among friends.

Nevah mind saw it was a simulation........:D But I am a gonna play along in the morning with the exercise that that post was and make a follow up on it and leave the responses to the rest up to Chas to respond to.....:D Hoping to knock some rust off of the creative gears with this.....

Last edited:
Nevah mind saw it was a simulation........:D But I am a gonna play along in the morning with the exercise that that post was and make a follow up on it and leave the responses to the rest up to Chas to respond to.....:D Hoping to knock some rust off of the creative gears with this.....

Heh. No way would I write The Remnant as Mary Sue enough to do that to the *real* Five.

She's bad-nass, but she's no Brin Londo.

Here's to some wordsmithing WD-40!

I think it's "meh". But I might be able to knock the rest of the rust off. And as an aside, I was reading my R.E.B.E.L.S. stuff at the end of the run and noticed something. When Starro's dudes had a genetic sample from Lobo and cloned off a bunch, some of them where chicks. Is it wrong that I wanna get into an RP as a "X-23" Lobo?

And why am I seeing ODB from TNA wrestling as the personality?

I think it's "meh". But I might be able to knock the rest of the rust off. And as an aside, I was reading my R.E.B.E.L.S. stuff at the end of the run and noticed something. When Starro's dudes had a genetic sample from Lobo and cloned off a bunch, some of them where chicks. Is it wrong that I wanna get into an RP as a "X-23" Lobo?

And why am I seeing ODB from TNA wrestling as the personality?

I don't know crap about TNA.

But an "X-23" Lobo would be awesome. Lil' Lobo was one of my favorite characters in the "Young Justice" comic-- Slo-bo was okay too, but just not the same. If we genderflipped Lil' Lobo...

Anyway, your out-of-continuity-continuation was far from "meh."

I was on the edge of my chair!

I don't know crap about TNA.

But an "X-23" Lobo would be awesome. Lil' Lobo was one of my favorite characters in the "Young Justice" comic-- Slo-bo was okay too, but just not the same. If we genderflipped Lil' Lobo...

Anyway, your out-of-continuity-continuation was far from "meh."

I was on the edge of my chair!

He he he ODB is to me a female Lobo. She's a drinking, cussing, kind of biker chick,

He he he ODB is to me a female Lobo. She's a drinking, cussing, kind of biker chick,

That definitely seems appropriate!

It's weird, because I was just fantasy-casting AJ Lee as someone earlier in the week and now I can't remember who.

"The Fortress? What is it?"

"It's a Kryptonian structure made up of lots of crystals, but that's not important right now."

And speaking of the Fortress, any issues with my having it come under "attack"? Don't have to include any specifics, just a general post detailing its defenses coming online and preventing the Doc from gaining access while it fights off the intruders until Caroline arrives?

Back