Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

So I had a post rdy at one point, but I can't remember where I saved it.

FML.

God, I hate it when that happens.

I once wrote out a pre-LDoK adventure of young Jamie and Ceri, but accidentally deleted it with a chunk of PMs.

So forlorn.

I feel you, Boo.

So the problem is getting Caroline to The Fortress, Kim?

Because I have an idea. (Finally.)

Yeah I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

If I have Nura show up with the bunch from Steeple, she can turn to Caroline and say, "Hey, shouldn't you be at The Fortress already? You're going to miss it!"

It's a little contrived, but that's kind of how Nura rolls.

If I have Nura show up with the bunch from Steeple, she can turn to Caroline and say, "Hey, shouldn't you be at The Fortress already? You're going to miss it!"

It's a little contrived, but that's kind of how Nura rolls.

Well I'm not sure Caroline would know [why] she needs to be at the Fortress even if she's been told she should go there.

*scratches head*

Well I'm not sure Caroline would know [why] she needs to be at the Fortress even if she's been told she should go there.

*scratches head*

Okay, so, Nura does the thing, says she should be there, Caroline's like, okay, whatevs, Naltorians are weird.

And then when The Doctor shows up at The Fortress with Daniel, it sets off an alarm which, like The Elements, sets off Kryptonian super-hearing?

Okay, so, Nura does the thing, says she should be there, Caroline's like, okay, whatevs, Naltorians are weird.

And then when The Doctor shows up at The Fortress with Daniel, it sets off an alarm which, like The Elements, sets off Kryptonian super-hearing?

That could work, although with the Fortress under attack I'm sure it would send off an alarm regardless.

Maybe J'onn would reach out to her telepathically?

*scratches head*

Yeah, if J'onn knows why she needs to go.

I'm assuming he would, if it involves the Fortress and Kara and all that.

He's a Knower of Things, after all.

He's like an encyclopedia of stuff that needs to known at times when they need to be known.

Yessum.

Although he doesn't know how the Batman carries all that gear in his belt.

And he often wonders why, that in the midst of smoke capsules, grappling hooks, and bat shuriken, there's no cookies.

Yessum.

Although he doesn't know how the Batman carries all that gear in his belt.

And he often wonders why, that in the midst of smoke capsules, grappling hooks, and bat shuriken, there's no cookies.

There's only room in the utility belt for one Kryptonite at a time.

Just let me know when and where. I have posts big and small available to support the thread.

Just let me know when and where. I have posts big and small available to support the thread.

I should, Muses willing, be able to post tomorrow.

I shall let their murmurings brew in my subconscious overnight, and post manana.

The academy will be her guide to the fortress and they will show their willingness for the best to succeed.

I sort of see Caroline in the role of the classic Laurel Kent...... The heart of that generation....

& I think the Fortress is where Zod is sending Ursa & Non.

Zod himself, well, I think I finally know what I am going to do with him.

two words: Hostile takeover.

:D

I think that's me caught up.

...I just reread that sentence and it seems really weird. Almost alien.

But I think that's right.

I wasn't sure what to do with the angels on The Galtos, and I know I haven't chimed in as everyone of mine, but I think everyone that directly owed replies.

...yeah, that's not getting any less weird.

Also, heh, Merick quoted Gandalf again.

And my return post as The Doctor went up at 10:10 AM, of all possible times, that is just frickin' Fate.

Allons-fucking-y.

Back