Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

1198942620-1198925607215.jpg

this made me laugh

TheLegion038-19-1.jpg

Brin Timber Wolf Londo

Brin hails from the rough and tumble world of Rimbor. He is the former leader of the Lone Wolves. Since joining the legion he has struggled with his temper. Brin often struggles to keep his temper in check. Brin is not the prettiest fighter, but he is strong, fast and resourceful. Brin is capable of standing his own against many threats. Brin has increased strength, speed and a regenerative healing factor. Brin is also able to track by scent. Brin is a loyal, and true friend, willing to risk anything and everything in the name of The Legion.

Legion_Lost_09_10-1.jpg

Reep Chameleon Daggle

Reep is a Durlan. He, like all Durlans can shapechange into anyform he is familiar with. Initially Reep had a hard time fitting in with the Legion, not only due to the fact that Durlans are not trusted easily, but also because he did not speak Interlac. These issues were eventually overcome. Since this time, Chameleon has always been one of the friendliest and most caring Legionnaires. Chameleon is one of the first Legionnaires to befriend new teammates, and emphatically defends his friends when insulted. Reep has served on the Legion Espionage Squad. Reep can take the form, but not the powers of nearly anything. Some powers, such as those granted due to the physical capabilities of the copied being are usable, such as wings and flight, and durability from a carapace, or scales. Reep has also been shown to gain a modicum of enhanced strength in some forms. Reep is also able to stretch and contort his physical form. Reep secretly has been nursing a crush on fellow legionnaire, Spark, though he has been too shy to do any thing about this.​

Do you boys get it out of your systems? Or should Chas and I start up?:devil:

The theme song for what's coming up next.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLL3cdxxMM

I like the way that I make you itch
And all the reasons I give you to bitch
And how I make you wanna scream in pain
And feel your life is just a losing game

I like the way that you let me in
The way you look when the walls cave in
I like the way that your stomach knots
And how you cry for it all to stop

I like the way the you fool yourself
And make believe there's nobody else
I like the way that you stand in line
And beg salvation from the empty skies

Don't want no revenge
Ain't no pay back time
It ain't called getting even
Here comes the reckoning day

I like the things that you try to fake
And your face when I see you break
And that you say you will pray for me
You realize you are prey for me

I like the way you stay on attack
No matter what, I keep coming back
And how you try to hold me down
But you end up driven to the ground

Don't want no revenge
Ain't no pay back time
It ain't called getting even
Here comes the reckoning day.....................

Back