lamentations

neci

flagged
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Posts
38,120
it's a dreary day outside. crud is in the air. i don't even feel like looking at boobies or balls. laundry is piled up and being washed. essential oils fill the air.

lament here.
 
I have 30 people coming @ 1 for a party. I just want to sit here in my jammies.
 
I miss Fata.

Her zest for life and snark.

One can be fond of posters like Fata and Ann, LJ and BB, even if they either hate each other (and you loathe one's attacks), or they represent opposite ends of the political or racially-friendly spectrum.

And Fata made so many posters come out of the woodwork, she made this place so much more diverse and alive.
 
Yeah...I miss having to have fata on ignore. :)

Yeah, she was a cruel bitch to you and I, too loathed her "die of cancer" attacks.

But the other things about her were so likeable, and she breathed life into this place and made it more diverse by drawing many posters in.
You two have that in common.
 
Back
Top