Ladies, shove your hands into your panties!!!

This is my favourite thread on Lit by far.
I love all of the pics that have been shared so far. It makes me feel so horny and sexy. They're so sexy and erotic. Don't get me wrong, I love all the material that I've seen and read here, but these posts are my super favs. I enjoy looking over them when I have no way to get any sort of release and let it build for a long time. Keep adding more content!

Here's mine...not as great in comparison but still hope you enjoy :cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's mine...not as great in comparison but still hope you enjoy :cattail:

Thanks for your contribution to the thread luv_Bunny. It looked like you were enjoying that a little too much............like so much that you want to take more pics like that and share them with us on this thread! ;)

Also, very sexy lips and cleavage!

It's been quiet around here for the past couple of days. Are there no women that have been having fun with their hand shoved down into their panties, that have taken pics and want to share with us?

I think there have been some women that have had fun shoving their hands into their panties, just don't know if they took pics though. Hmmmmm...............

Scraping the bottom of the vault here...hope it suffices. ;)

Last edited:
Scraping the bottom of the vault here...hope it suffices. ;)

It's kind of hard to stay warm when the sweater you're wearing doesn't cover your body. Maybe that's why your hand is down your panties...........trying to stay warm! ;)

Very sexy photo.......thanks for sharing with the thread.

Merry Christmas!!

These are the only christmas themed undies I have, sorry they're not sexy.

Attachments

• undhandxmas.jpg
    undhandxmas.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 501
Merry Christmas!!

These are the only christmas themed undies I have, sorry they're not sexy.

Still sexy enough!!!!! Merry Christmas Talikat. Thanks for the post on the thread and helping it stay alive.

Back