ladies do you enjoy stroking your husband's cock every day?

ladies do you enjoy stroking your husband's cock every day?

My wife woke me up every morning with an incredible hand job, the first year of our marriage. I sleep naked so, she would throw the covers back, crawl up between my legs and go for it, she was always completely dressed. She said she loves to watch me cum. She is a master at this. She can make me last an hour or finish me in a couple of minutes. It is always her call. She will occasionally surprise me with one of he amazing hand jobs when I least expect it. I love the spontaneity.

I enjoy it very much. We have sex almost everyday so mutual touching, stroking, oral are all part of the foreplay. :heart::heart:

You mean someone other than me? Hasn’t happened in YEARS!

Don't know if I do it every day and if I do, sometimes its without really thinking about it. It just kind of happens. Lying in bed watching TV and I start playing with his cock; sitting next to him in the car my hand rests between his legs, cupping his package; when we are ready for bed I spoon behind him and slip my hand inside his shorts and slowly, lightly stroke him as he falls asleep; going to the late screening at the movies, sitting in the back row and stroking, jerking him off as he watches the movie.

Oh yes, love to do this. And at the least hold it for a while before getting out of bed.

One of my favorite things is waking up and my fiancee rolling over with his cock rock hard, at attention. I can't help but rub against it...usually ends with a cocnut oil hand job that I enjoy as much as he does. When we have the time I love to tease him...bring him to the edge and back off...over and over. We had a little road trip last weekend. I was driving and intermittently teasing his cock the entire ride. I even pulled it out for a moment when a truck driver was along side us.

Last edited:
Back