Lactation fetish

I always circle back to this thread. I love the thought of men lining up to suckle my bountiful milk. I used to hand express my milk whole masturbating when I was lactating. I'd be a milky mess quivering in orgasmic bliss.

I always circle back to this thread. I love the thought of men lining up to suckle my bountiful milk. I used to hand express my milk whole masturbating when I was lactating. I'd be a milky mess quivering in orgasmic bliss.

what a wonderful image you conjure up :heart:

I’m currently breastfeeding our youngest. Getting ready to wean. I’m an overproducer. So sometimes my husband has helped me out when I’m engorged. Or I’ll start lactating while we’re fucking. He’s hinted lightly at liking it but I wish he had this fetish. Seems like my milk filled tits are being wasted 😆

I woukd drink you dry as I finger your wet pussy.

just a fantasy...but still

When I was a child, I didn't realize it to be a bit weird that mom never stopped nursing me.
And when I began, she kept telling me not to tell anybody, to keep it our secret.
But then in puberty I began to notice her soft moans, when she nursed me.
And during those sessions she always had her hand on my nips, which increasigly started to respond.
Which is why perhaps they are so erotically sensitive meanwhile...long time conditioning, kind of.
And with progressing puberty I was looking forward to our nursing sessions, not
because I needed or liked her milk particularly, but I felt this strange feeling; I became increasingly aroused,
and my mom realized that, of course. And apparently she didn't mind, but her moaning became more intense, even to a point, where she gasped and whimpered.
And all the time she kept stroking my nips...and at a certain point my small cock became bigger, throbbing and leaking, then exploding.
And she just smiled and told me it was normal for mother and son to enjoy nursing as we did.

When I was a child, I didn't realize it to be a bit weird that mom never stopped nursing me.
And when I began, she kept telling me not to tell anybody, to keep it our secret.
And during those sessions she always had her hand on my nips, which increasigly started to respond.
Which is why perhaps they are so erotically sensitive meanwhile...long time conditioning, kind of.
because I needed or liked her milk particularly, but I felt this strange feeling; I became increasingly aroused,
and my mom realized that, of course. And apparently she didn't mind, but her moaning became more intense, even to a point, where she gasped and whimpered.
And all the time she kept stroking my nips...and at a certain point my small cock became bigger, throbbing and leaking, then exploding.
And she just smiled and told me it was normal for mother and son to enjoy nursing as we did.

Wow! Just wow!

just a fantasy con'd

Some time later at the beginning of our nursing session she asked me, whether I have never asked myself, how it might feel to be suckled.
The question alone let my nips respond. And since I was a bit chubby at that time, perhaps because of all that nourishing milk, I had little boobs myself, which I caressed secretely ever so often.
So she told me to sit upright and let her head rest in my lap.
At first I was reluctant, but as soon as she cupped my breast gently with her hand, I lost all shyness.
She closed her soft lips around my nip and becan to gently suck on it.
Oh god...I was in heaven and couldn't stiffle my moans and my growing hardness.
When she switched to my other breasts I murmed 'oh mom, now I understand why you love it so much.'

Love to suckle on you xx it a big fantasy of mine

I think that it is time that we talk, don’t you???

more of this fantasy

Some time later at the beginning of our nursing session she asked me, whether I have never asked myself, how it might feel to be suckled.
The question alone let my nips respond. And since I was a bit chubby at that time, perhaps because of all that nourishing milk, I had little boobs myself, which I caressed secretely ever so often.
At first I was reluctant, but as soon as she cupped my breast gently with her hand, I lost all shyness.
When she switched to my other breasts I murmed 'oh mom, now I understand why you love it so much.'
'And I begin to understand how wonderful it feels to suckle...and I have to say your boobs are really full and peachy for a young guy.
Mom murmurs and intensifies her suckling.
I feel it's wrong somehow, but then...so arousing.
Apparently her year-long fondling of my breasts has made my nips responsive in a way I can't believe.
Instinctively my hand is reaching down and starts to cup and caress her milky, full and motherly breasts.
Which only leads to more moaning on her side.
'Mom...please...I can't hold on any longer.' I whisper.
'Me neither, and I don't care' she responds to my surprise.
This is it...driving me over the edge...to be suckled by my own mom...OMG
And feeling me climaxing makes her come too...a wave washing over both of us, a taboo breast climax.

Good morning, I’m curious about lactation fantasies and am writing something that would include breastfeeding and milk. Anyone care to expound on your milk fantasy? Like is it more drinking it or getting it all over yourself? Do you want to jack off with breast milk? Lick it off her? I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts.

I think you covered all the bases there!!! LOVE lactating breasts and loved sucking the milk out of them when my wife was pregnant but I must say, I never felt like I got enough! Love seeing them drip, love seeing them spray, would love to be sprayed by them, cover my cock and let me use the milk as a stroking cream, shoot it on my friend's cock and have me lick him clean, etc etc etc.....It's all good fun with me!!

nursing fantasy con'd

'And I begin to understand how wonderful it feels to suckle...and I have to say your boobs are really full and peachy for a young guy.
Mom murmurs and intensifies her suckling.
I feel it's wrong somehow, but then...so arousing.
Apparently her year-long fondling of my breasts has made my nips responsive in a way I can't believe.
Instinctively my hand is reaching down and starts to cup and caress her milky, full and motherly breasts.
Which only leads to more moaning on her side.
'Mom...please...I can't hold on any longer.' I whisper.
'Me neither, and I don't care' she responds to my surprise.
This is it...driving me over the edge...to be suckled by my own mom...OMG
And feeling me climaxing makes her come too...a wave washing over both of us, a taboo breast climax.
After this arousing experience I became increasingly addicted to being suckled. And Mom happily fulfilled my desire.
After a while she told me she'd bought a herbal cream, which was supposed to be a good treatment to my bosom. As I said, I was a bit chubby for my age, so I had small boobs anyway, but whether induced by the cream or by the regular massage and suckling, they started to grow. And what's more, they became even more sensitive, which of course Mom noticed too.
She still wanted to nurse me, but my impression was that suckling me was at least as arousing to her as it was for me. And having this cream being applied to my breasts was exciting too, exciting to a point that sometimes I was already close to coming just by this massage.
When she did this once having me in front of her, her full breasts pressing to my back, reaching under my armpits and creaming my boobies so eager to be touched, I noticed all of a sudden that she had positioned a mirror on the couch table, so I could watch her hands fondling, cupping and massaging my breasts. Viewing her doint it was another extremely arousing experience. She murmured into my ear what a nice pair of girly breasts I had developed. Oh my god...

I'd stand in line...umm...as it were...
:rose:

OMG...my mind is racing...:eek::eek::eek:

Love all of these contributions. Seems like it's a wonderfully universal fetish.

Alas, I haven't had the opportunity to suckle on lactating breasts but my oh my, I've lost count of the number of times my gorgeous female friends have breastfed in front of me, without regard to covering up, and there's the milk leaking from engorged boobs and I'm perilously close to simply leaning over and saying, "Do you mind if I have a taste?"

The last time it happened was just a few months ago. A former lover was breastfeeding completely topless as we sat face to face in her home while her hubby was at work. I asked if it was okay to watch - we'd been lovers since teenagers - and she said, "Of course!"

I loved when my wife was lactating! I miss those days. She never nursed me but I could have drank from her for hours. I always loved getting some while having sex.

nursing fantasy con'd again

After this arousing experience I became increasingly addicted to being suckled. And Mom happily fulfilled my desire.
After a while she told me she'd bought a herbal cream, which was supposed to be a good treatment to my bosom. As I said, I was a bit chubby for my age, so I had small boobs anyway, but whether induced by the cream or by the regular massage and suckling, they started to grow. And what's more, they became even more sensitive, which of course Mom noticed too.
She still wanted to nurse me, but my impression was that suckling me was at least as arousing to her as it was for me. And having this cream being applied to my breasts was exciting too, exciting to a point that sometimes I was already close to coming just by this massage.
When she did this once having me in front of her, her full breasts pressing to my back, reaching under my armpits and creaming my boobies so eager to be touched, I noticed all of a sudden that she had positioned a mirror on the couch table, so I could watch her hands fondling, cupping and massaging my breasts. Viewing her doint it was another extremely arousing experience. She murmured into my ear what a nice pair of girly breasts I had developed. Oh my god...
With time I made it a habit to wear loose and oversized shirts in public, because I felt embarrassed by the size of my breasts, but then there was this incredible feeling, when they were massaged and suckled by mom. And she still used this cream on them. I had googled the ingredients and was sure the hormones in it did the trick. But I didn't mind at all.
Meanwhile we had changed our position during our nursing sessions. We were in bed, laying on our side, facing each other, and when I framed my breasts with my arms, they looked really feminine and almost full. Mom had proposed this, and I loved it. She really became obsessed with my boobs and last time she cupped them, then slowly licked my nips until I moaned with pleasure, I asked: 'Mom, errh, I wondered...'
'Yes, love?'
'Oh, I think it's a weird question...'
She started to massage my breasts expertly. She knew how to loosen my tongue. 'Just tell mommy...'
'I mean, could men, or boys...' I giggled nerveously 'could they really, well, OMG, give milk?'
The very idea made me shudder with arousal.
Mom gasped briefly and began to suckle me gently until I felt she might have ignored my hesitant question.
Then she stopped and let her hands cup both of my breasts, with her thumbs caressing my nips. She knew it would drive me crazy, and her too.
She murmured 'Oh my, what an idea...I do believe it's possible, I guess a boys breasts is equipped to lactate, it's just a matter of hormones being present, and perhaps, well, some physical induction, like a lot of suckling.' Now she giggled.
I was completely under her hands spell and ö-lost my reluctance.
'Would you like me to nurse you, if I ever could?'
Her answer was a soft moan and the most intense suckling session I ever experienced. My dick started to swell between her full and motherly breasts until I submitted to her suckling with a forcefull climax washing over me.

Suggestion

I’m currently breastfeeding our youngest. Getting ready to wean. I’m an overproducer. So sometimes my husband has helped me out when I’m engorged. Or I’ll start lactating while we’re fucking. He’s hinted lightly at liking it but I wish he had this fetish. Seems like my milk filled tits are being wasted 😆

Just an idea (but it's the bedrock of my breast-sucking fetish): Tell your husband about the discomfort engorgement causes. I was SERIOUSLY turned on when my wife complained, because a little lightbulb went off: "NOW you know what it's like for me when you don't offer me relief!," I told her.

After that, we understood each other better 😀 and were BOTH more attentive to our spousal duties!

💦 (emoji works for both boys AND girls!)

Best of suck, I mean, LUCK!

well...I'd gladly make sure your milky tits wouldn't be wasted...

Go ahead

Love all of these contributions. Seems like it's a wonderfully universal fetish.

Alas, I haven't had the opportunity to suckle on lactating breasts but my oh my, I've lost count of the number of times my gorgeous female friends have breastfed in front of me, without regard to covering up, and there's the milk leaking from engorged boobs and I'm perilously close to simply leaning over and saying, "Do you mind if I have a taste?"

The last time it happened was just a few months ago. A former lover was breastfeeding completely topless as we sat face to face in her home while her hubby was at work. I asked if it was okay to watch - we'd been lovers since teenagers - and she said, "Of course!"

If you are not partnered and there is a very low probability of her husband walking in on you, I'd hazard that there is a significantly better than even money chance a nursing mother would rather matter-of-factly let you suck her breast(s).

Moms get very real about matters sexual, much more understanding of urges, after they endure the hormonal Niagara of pregnancy. Not to mention it is inherently flattering, not "cheating" in any way commonly understood and (she will rationalize) not something you will expect forever!

The odds she will submit rise DRAMATICALLY if hubby is not sucking her; a part of that "dirty girl" mind will not want to miss out on the experience of sexual (adult) suckling. So I recommend going for it; what's your downside?

I recently discovered a neighbor is pregnant and now my fantasies have all been about lactation. I miss those days and wish my wife would have shared it more than just during sex. Its so erotic but she’s not very sexual so I missed out on the endless possibilities. It also doesn’t help that my neighbor comes across as open or wild. One could hope for something some day but I doubt I’d ever act on an opportunity because I’m loyal.

Back