Lactating breasts

Hate to sound stupid here but here goes; Can someone explain to me how women lactate even when they are not pregnant? I have asked this before and never seem to get a clear answer!
Breastmilk really doesn't stop flowing until after the baby has been born, and at that point a woman can produce for a while depending on how often the baby drinks, she pumps, or her genetics/general health allows her too.

In a perfect scenario, a woman can lactate for over a year postpartum as long as she keeps her mammary glands properly stimulated and takes supplements
 
Breastmilk really doesn't stop flowing until after the baby has been born, and at that point a woman can produce for a while depending on how often the baby drinks, she pumps, or her genetics/general health allows her too.

In a perfect scenario, a woman can lactate for over a year postpartum as long as she keeps her mammary glands properly stimulated and takes supplements
That makes complete sense but I see so many women and young women that appear to be squirting milk but don't look like that they just had a child. Thank you for getting back to me! Have a good day!
 
That makes complete sense but I see so many women and young women that appear to be squirting milk but don't look like that they just had a child. Thank you for getting back to me! Have a good day!
Sometimes even motherhood doesn't remove the perkiness of the titties. If they are still producing they are nice and large
 
Sometimes even motherhood doesn't remove the perkiness of the titties. If they are still producing they are nice and large
That part I get! Kinda liked it too...........but way past having a "Motherhood" relation anymore.......still like the lactating but was just wondering how it seems to be something many women do but don't seem to look like they have had a child!
 
Depends on age and the woman's hormones, but it can be done up to menopause from what I have seen.
 
There are groups on line that discuss this ANR, adult nursing relationship and ABF, adult breastfeeding. Look those up and you might find your information.
 
Breastmilk really doesn't stop flowing until after the baby has been born, and at that point a woman can produce for a while depending on how often the baby drinks, she pumps, or her genetics/general health allows her too.

In a perfect scenario, a woman can lactate for over a year postpartum as long as she keeps her mammary glands properly stimulated and takes supplements
The mother of four of my children nursed each one until they were about two years old. There was almost a decade in which she was continually producing milk.
 
Hate to sound stupid here but here goes; Can someone explain to me how women lactate even when they are not pregnant? I have asked this before and never seem to get a clear answer!
Just to open another can of worms and maybe add a different perspective to this, I'm a biological male, been through the whole xdressing, HRT journey and had a breast OP, now living as a woman and I've been through a phantom pregnancy and my breasts were filling up with milk, I was lactating heavily, had to express milk to ease the pain and discomfort. For months it was happening, eventually had my estrogen levels checked and they were very high, so they adjusted my HRT.

So I think it is entirely possible for women to lactate outside of pregnancy, especially if their hormone levels are out of whack?
 
Hate to sound stupid here but here goes; Can someone explain to me how women lactate even when they are not pregnant? I have asked this before and never seem to get a clear answer!
Both some hormone supplements, and some forms of birth control, can trick a woman's body into thinking she's pregnant and starting to lactate. My first ex-wife was on a now-banned birth control called Depo-Provera. She was flat as a board and was thrilled when she started getting milky titties. We enjoyed them a lot! Enough suckling, either with a mouth or breast pump, can also induce lactation.
 
Breastmilk really doesn't stop flowing until after the baby has been born, and at that point a woman can produce for a while depending on how often the baby drinks, she pumps, or her genetics/general health allows her too.

In a perfect scenario, a woman can lactate for over a year postpartum as long as she keeps her mammary glands properly stimulated and takes supplements
Thank you!
 
Just to open another can of worms and maybe add a different perspective to this, I'm a biological male, been through the whole xdressing, HRT journey and had a breast OP, now living as a woman and I've been through a phantom pregnancy and my breasts were filling up with milk, I was lactating heavily, had to express milk to ease the pain and discomfort. For months it was happening, eventually had my estrogen levels checked and they were very high, so they adjusted my HRT.

So I think it is entirely possible for women to lactate outside of pregnancy, especially if their hormone levels are out of whack?
Interesting! Thanks!
 
Both some hormone supplements, and some forms of birth control, can trick a woman's body into thinking she's pregnant and starting to lactate. My first ex-wife was on a now-banned birth control called Depo-Provera. She was flat as a board and was thrilled when she started getting milky titties. We enjoyed them a lot! Enough suckling, either with a mouth or breast pump, can also induce lactation.
More good info! Thanks very much for the feed back!
 
Back
Top