Kik messenger

horny as fuck again and showing off my titties if you want to see these jugs.

KIK: ofcourseitsreallyme

fuck i would love to see some hard cock!

It is possible

Question for the more informed... I am on an iPad, The only option in the App Store is Kik friends...is this what I need? I cannot find an actual message link off the app.

I am problem being an idiot, but is Kik friends my only option?

It is possible. When on the App Store on your iPad it is automatically set up for iPad only apps. A check option near the top allows all apps. Kik should then appear. It is phone only, so the resolution will be a bit pants, but that should sort you out.

Kik friends is an app where guys pretend to be girls and the girls are all "women" selling stuff.

Or kids.

None of which is appealing.

42/m looking for stimulating chat tonight. Any ladies interested contact me on kik at kyler215 or PM me

Kik Chat Anyone

I am in a Nashville for a few nights and wondering if any ladies would like to KIK. misterincredible85

Kik has made it kind of hard to add groups without it, so I though it might save on typing for those whose hands may be occupied.

:eek: What is this "groups" you speak of? I've only talked one on one with people. Is this like skype where you can make groups and all talk?

Finally registered on kik
Travelsalot10

Would like to try it out, I have used yim a lot in the past, but have been very frustrated with it a lot lately.

:eek: What is this "groups" you speak of? I've only talked one on one with people. Is this like skype where you can make groups and all talk?

Groups exist a plenty but they're hard to find.

I get invited to some, which work! But can never search them.

That still doesn't tell me what they are :p:p

you can create a # group on kik ( so if you wanted #SassySheDevil as a group you could do it aslong as the group doesn't already exist) and have upto 50 people join and chat, if you want pm me and i can run you through how to make one and add people, kick people. that goes for anyone who wishes to learn to make a group too ^.^

you can create a # group on kik ( so if you wanted #SassySheDevil as a group you could do it aslong as the group doesn't already exist) and have upto 50 people join and chat, if you want pm me and i can run you through how to make one and add people, kick people. that goes for anyone who wishes to learn to make a group too ^.^

Ahh. Thank you.:rose: So in other words you have to have more than a few friends on kik and since I quit adding people from lit, I don't have many and that would be a giant sausage fest. ;):D

Worse my dear, 50% of them just lurk!

On Lit or kik?

On Lit, they are often perving via PM. like the few who PMed me asking if I wanted to give them my kik so we could trade pictures, just because I posted in this thread, and that my fellow litsters is why I don't give anyone from lit my ID anymore. :rolleyes:

Feel free to say hi on Kik anytime my ID is wanttochatnow2

I like chatting about incest, nudists and masturbation :)

On Lit or kik?

On Lit, they are often perving via PM. like the few who PMed me asking if I wanted to give them my kik so we could trade pictures, just because I posted in this thread, and that my fellow litsters is why I don't give anyone from lit my ID anymore. :rolleyes:

Hey Sassy, can I have your Kik so we can share pics? I'd really love to send you random dick pics and tell you all about my 10 inch cock and how I'd use it on you :D

Liftman0101 I'm a 49 male bored just would enjoy chatting with a lady about anything kik is easier to have a conversation on

Back