Karmic Enslavement (closed for ERedBoyd)

Captain Trevors merely smiled as he watched her strip before him into her shift. To her question, he walked over to the boots, picked each on up, turned it upside down and patted the soles of them. He then shot his eyes towards her as he noticed something odd about them. He looked at the 2" heel and spotted.... he pressed on a small dimple on the inner curve of the boots and slid the bottom of the heel aside, revealing a 1.5" cavity within the heel itself. He scooped the contents out including a piece of folded up parchment and some coin and tossed them into the bag. He looked at the other once and spotted a slightly different kind of heel. This one held another cavity which held a gold and emerald pendant inside it tightly wadded up in parchment. He ran his hand along the insides of each boot before finally sliding the boots back to her.

He said, "You can wear these."

He then closed up the burlap sack, bound it with a knot and walked to his chest and dropped it into the chest, securing it with a heavy iron lock.

He turned back to her and said, "As for your tasks, I have already explained this. There is a young man out there no more than 17 on the crew tasked with scrubbing decks and keeping the area clean at all times. He is the newest lad on the crew but a hearty young man. You will be answering to him."

Danny closed the distance back to her and said, "However, I think I am going to alter my command a bit. You see..."

He made no effort to hide his pleasures at the curves of her body, the perky nipples or the flushed face. When he moved back to her eyes, he said, "You will dine with me. If you earn your keep, I may even provide you a little... sweet treat. Do I make myself clear?"

He stood a couple of feet before her, looking down at her beautiful face. Yes, he would need to keep his distance from her. He wasn't sure he would be able to resist her too much.

Damn his blasted hide for even knowing about such things in her boots, but then, experience must have taught him such things. It made her wonder what pirate had taught him such.

"You can wear these."

She took the boots from him and casually sat on the side of his bed to don them once more. Fallon watched him intently as he knotted the sack and dropped it in his chest, securing it with an iron lock. Already her mind was wondering where such a man kept the key.

"However, I think I am going to alter my command a bit. You see..."

Her head shot up and her eyes searched out his. She remained silent however as she waited for what was to come.

"You will dine with me. If you earn your keep, I may even provide you a little... sweet treat. Do I make myself clear?"

As she looked up into that handsome face of his, she unconsciously ran the tip of her tongue along her suddenly dried lips. Leaning back on her arms, she knew how her breasts jut upward and forward.

“Loud and clear, Captain. However…. You can keep your sweet treats to yourself. I have little desire for them.”

Her voice was low and soft as she stared up at him.

“Unless there is some other pearl of wisdom you wish to impart to me, I will go search out this person I am to answer to topside.”

She came to her feet with liquid grace and found herself far closer to his person than she liked. One step, perhaps two, and she would have been close enough to pressing her lips against his while she fondled his ball sac. Backing up without thinking, she found the back of her legs pressed against the side of his bed and she reached out without forethought to grasp his arms to keep herself from falling backwards onto his bed. She hastily withdrew her hands.

“Beggin’ your pardon, Capt’n. Didn’t realize how close I was to your bed. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll go search out that youngin’ now. If you will be excusing me…”

She waited with an arched brow for him to step aside so she could get past him.

Danny couldn't tell if she had fallen onto the bed intentionally to try and sway his judgement with a veiled suggestion of sexual deeds... or if it had been truly an accident which meant the suggestion had also been unintentional. She stared up at him a long moment and he her. Slowly, he stepped aside and let her pass. He felt her brush past him and start to head to the door.

As she touched the handle to the door, he said, "Wait." He smiled as she froze.

He turned to face her and slowly walked up behind her as she turned to face him. He had caught the little act she had attempted and a clever one it had been. He stepped right up to her, her breasts pressing into his chest as he looked down. His hand moved down her side and along her hip to thetop of the pant line. There. Using a single hand, he lifted the back of her shirt just enough to pull the 6" dagger she had taken from his own sheath. He shifted his head sideways a moment, flipped the dagger once in his hand and buried it hard into his door, an inch from her hair. He had sliced a thin piece of her black hair during the hit. He was impressed that other than a flinch, she hadn't made a sound. A brave lass this one was.

His boatswain stood on the other side of the door looking through the glass panel saying, "Captain? You okay?"

"I am fine. Our guest is just about ready to start her work detail." Danny said with a smirk as he kept his eyes locked on her. He said, "If I hear of a single dubloon, weapon, even a piece of salted pork going missing, you will be made to work in nothing but those boots. Do NOT test me... pirate. Do you understand me?" His voice to steady, menacing, and his eyes never left hers.

Waiting for her nod, he opened the door and allowed her out to begin her work.

"Wait."

Damn. She froze then she slowly turned to face him. He came right up to her, pressing his chest into hers and she felt his hand move along her hip until he lifted the back of her shirt and then she knew, he knew and had found it. Damn. Again. She felt the air as the dagger flew through the air and clipped a piece of her hair. The most she did was flinched and only because it was a bodily reaction. Her chin lifted as she stared up stubbornly into his eyes. There was a silence between them until his crewmember spoke up. That made her grin.

"If I hear of a single dubloon, weapon, even a piece of salted pork going missing, you will be made to work in nothing but those boots. Do NOT test me... pirate. Do you understand me?"

The tone of his voice was clear enough. With their eyes locked momentarily, she inclined her head slightly. That was all the recognition he needed she supposed because he opened the door for her. She was the first to look away and stepped through the door. The look she gave his boatswain was impatient.

“Well, shall we go? I need to find this lad I’m suppose to take orders from.”

She nodded toward the stairs and waited for the man to lead the way. As her eyes drilled holes into his back she was already forming a plan in her mind. It made her bitter to think that she had had to parlay her hard won treasures for her freedom and life. Once again, she silently cursed her ex-first mate for his disloyalty and greed.

Up on the top deck once more, she shielded her eyes slightly from the sun. Blinking a few times, her eyesight cleared as she looked around for the lad she needed. Since the majority of the men topside were exactly that, men, it was easy to spot the lad with carrot colored hair. Marching over to him, where he was working on a rope, she cleared her throat.

“Your Captain said I needed to report to you for work.”

It took the lad a moment or so before he stopped what he was doing and got up from the barrel he had been sitting on.

“Come this way, we’ll get you a mop and bucket and you can start washing down deck.”

His voice was rough for one so young, but with a shrug, she followed him and retrieved a mop and bucket. Having seen her own crew hard at work before, she took the bucket and went to the side of the ship to retrieve some water. The ocean’s swells were riding kind of high on this day and it was easy to get the water she needed and she set about swabbing the deck. It brought back memories of when she had first started out herself. It had been awhile since she had been on one end of a mop. By the time she was halfway across the deck, her palms were torn and bloody. Fallon constantly wiped them on the sides of the pants she wore. That was another thing, she had to stop and hitch up her pants often as they were far too big for her. Still, she made no complaint and continued to work her way across the deck. When she got to the place where the fight had taken, it was still bloody and it took several buckets of water thrown across the deck to clear it. By the time she was done, she was sweaty and achy. Her palms, she knew were shredded. Gingerly, she returned the bucket to where she had gotten it from and looked around for the lad. He hadn’t moved from his barrel. Going up to him, she waited for his attention. At first he didn’t look up.

“The name is Rory. It’s almost time for dinner. Did the Captain say if you were eating with the crew or not?”

He glanced up at her then. His eyes wary. Fallon knew what he was thinking. Women aboard ship were trouble. The men she had run into while swabbing the deck, gave her the same look. Maybe something even more cautious because many of them believed she was not only cursed but she could call upon the crows of death. She had simply ignored the looks even though they made her grit her teeth.

“No, I’m to eat with the captain and if you didn’t catch it earlier, my name is Fallon.”

Ugh. She wasn’t sure she would prefer to eat with a ship load of suspicious men rather than the captain himself. Rory just nodded his head as the captain’s man came to fetch her. Fallon tucked her hands into her pockets with a wince.

“I’ll see you on the morrow then, Rory.”

The lad simply nodded and continued with his own work. In the meantime, she followed the man back down the stairs to captain’s quarters. He stopped outside the closed door and knocked, waiting for the captain’s response which came shortly and curtly. The man opened the door and ushered her inside. Fallon stopped short just inside the door as she waited for the captain to acknowledge her. While she waited, it dawned on her that she had no idea where she was to sleep this night or even the nights to come.

The Captain kept a very close eye on the wench as she did her job. it wasn't that he didn't have faith in his own crewmen, he just liked watching her tits wiggle back and forth as she worked. He had noticed nearly every man had been watching the same thing. They would only really return their eyes to their own tasks when they had realized they had been caught.

As the evening progressed and sunset drew close, he had had a large bowl of steamy water brought in with a sponge he had picked up and some lavender soap. He had it placed on a stand near the corner of the room and had the blind brought in to garner a bit of privacy. Finally, he had a package brought up from the lower levels that held a rather revealing blue dress for which he had laid over the blind for her use.

When she was pushed into the room, he said, "Welcome. Dinner is nearly served. The Cookie will be another 10 minutes or so. I have provided you some water and soap to clean up with. You can leave the clothes in a pile in the corner for now and put on the dress."

He studied her as she glared at him and finally with a smirk, walked over to the blind and began to strip and wash herself. The cook did come in during this time, bringing in a roasted pheasant and potatoes, a loaf of bread, some fresh tomatoes, a strange furry green fruit cut into slices called Kiwi. The Captain chuckled as the ship listed hard due to a wave and the blind nearly fell over He saw a side glance of her naked body as she struggled to keep it upright. The cook's eyes bulged as he saw the same thing.

Finally, the ship righted itself and she had returned to her task. He was pleased to see her pull the dress off the blind and prepare to put it on. He said, "I trust your day has gone by... smoothly?"

The first thing she set eyes on in the captain’s quarters, was the captain himself. She swore softly and stepped further inside so the man could shut the door behind her.

"Welcome. Dinner is nearly served. The Cookie will be another 10 minutes or so. I have provided you some water and soap to clean up with. You can leave the clothes in a pile in the corner for now and put on the dress."

Her eyes spotted the blind and the dress craped over it.

Lovely. She felt like a doll being dressed up for the dinner hour. Her eyes briefly went to his face then she simply stepped behind the blind and saw the bowl of water, the soap and a towel. Fallon reached for the soap and sniffed it. Nice. After her time top deck she smelled of sweat and god only knew what else. She was, after all was said and done, still a female. She quickly stripped out of her current clothing and began washing herself down. The door to the cabin opened and closed. The aroma of food tantalized her nose and made her stomach growl. She was reaching for the towel to dry herself when the ship listed hard to port side making her frantically grab the blind before it fell over. It didn’t take long after that for things to right themselves and she reached for the dress, pulling it off the top of the privacy screen. Holding it from herself, she inspected it.

“Oh, hell no!”

She had worn a dress a time or two in her time, but this one would make her look like a …a… doxy. Fallon yanked it against herself and thought long and hard. If she refused to wear it, she would have nothing else to wear but the dirty clothes she just came out of and the thought of donning them again, made her shudder. The towel, her eyes fell upon it, was lucky to cover the front of her and little else. Her shoulders sagged in defeat. The aroma of their supper was filling the cabin and making her mouth water. There was little choice but to don the offending gown. Lifting it, she let it fall over her head and down around her shoulders where she had to wiggle a little to make it fit properly. It was no lady’s gown, that was for sure. More like something out of a brothel. Her breasts swelled over the top and hugged her waist and hips before falling away from her frame and toward the floor. She wiggled her toes. There was little for it, she would have to appear barefooted. Fallon raked her fingers through her dark tresses. Having no brush or comb, it would have to do. She stepped from behind the screen, head held high and almost stepped into the cook. She quickly sidestepped.

“Bloody hell, Captain Trevors. Where did you acquire this bloody gown? In the last brothel you were visiting?”

She nodded at the cook before her eyes went to the minor feast in front of her.

“Your food smells delicious, Cook or is it Cookie?”

With hands on her hips and knowing full well what she looked like, she glared at her captor. It was hard to look like a pirate dressed as she was with bare feet and her hair seemingly going in every direction like a bird’s nest. She noted that the captain was openly staring at the swell of her abundant chest. Cookie was trying not to stare and failing miserably.

She was so hungry she wanted to dive into the food, but this was not her cabin and she had to remind herself she was a prisoner here. So, instead, she stood there and fidgeted, uncomfortable in the dress and starving.

Danny excused the Cookie and said, "Please Riley... be seated."

He smiled as she complied with his request and sat. He followed suit and sat opposite of her. He said, "I have heard tell you did a fair job on the deck of my ship cleaning it for me. That pleases me." He leaned over and scooped up a pheasant and set it on her plate before doing the same for himself. He followed suit with preparing a little bit of each dish item as well for her. Soon, both plates were filled. He said, "No sense waiting. Enjoy your meal."

There was little talk during the ravenous meal eating that both seemed to partake in. He generally only ate like this on 'special' occasions. When it was just him, he ate the same as the crew which was generally little more than stew and a hunk of bread as well as water and maybe some rum. As the silence went on, he studied her for a long time. She was a proud woman no doubt. She was used to being in command. She knew she was a woman to her core and whether intentional or not, flaunted her womanhood as leverage.

She was known as the Raven Sorceress on the seven seas as well as the Raven Witch, the Raven pirate Captain, and several others. Her reputation was not to the level of Blackbeard, but being a female on the open waters, was quickly heading that way... or had been before he had caught her. He had stripped of her title, or rank, her command and power. He could just as easily strip her naked and toss her overboard now if he so chose. That only left her her mind, her body, and her knowledge to keep her alive.

He knew to break the ridiculous notion that she was somehow magical or a sorceress, he would have to either kill her or break her down to nothing but her bare necessity... nothing but a woman. He was a gentleman though and it was of great conflict in his mind on how to do this to any woman, particularly this woman who had developed such a reputation for herself all her own.

His mind went back to the battle where she had been caught and he couldn't understand a part. During the battle, two major things had gone wrong. The first was his Spanish reinforcements who were supposed to have been there to assist in destroying her fleet never showed up. This meant one of two things... either someone got their instructions to assist wrong OR and more likely.... someone got them and ignored them. He had heard of this tactic being used on ships and crews that were considered too risky to continue holding their commission for the fleet.

The second one and really the ONLY saving grace for him in the fight was her own fleet seemed to stay in the fight just long enough to deposit her into his hands and then flee. Now there is no room for speculation on this one. Her fleet had no government to support them so they depended solely on their own means to get through. So, given what he knew of pirates, that meant she had been betrayed by her own crew. No other way about this.

As they reached the point of the meal where they both were slowing down as their stomachs filled up, he finally said, "So, elaborate on something. Why did your crew betray you? What happened to warrant such an action?"

"Please Riley... be seated."

She glanced at him before taking a seat. He chose to sit opposite her and that was a small blessing.

"I have heard tell you did a fair job on the deck of my ship cleaning it for me. That pleases me."

She was watching him put a pheasant on her plate. It was a crispy golden brown color and smelled out of this world. Her mouth was beginning to water as he added things to her plate. Her fingers gripped the sides of the dress as she waited. She kept throwing him cautious glances. The man was being a polite gentleman and that set her on edge. Why was he being so nice?

"No sense waiting. Enjoy your meal."

She shot him another cautious glance before she picked up fork and knife and dived into the food. She was starving. She had worked up quite an appetite scrubbing his decks. Lucky for her, he didn’t expect conversation. As her stomach filled, she slowed her eating and stopped altogether shortly after. As she sat back in her chair, she picked up her mug of ale, took a deep drink and watched him over the rim of the mug.

"So, elaborate on something. Why did your crew betray you? What happened to warrant such an action?"

Leaning back in the chair, she casually lowered the mug.

“It was my first mate. As to why, I’m not sure. He must have offered them something that they couldn’t turn down. He’s a dead man when I get my hands on him. What about you? I know you didn’t think you could take on my lot of ships with just this one. What was your plan and what went wrong?”

She was anything but a stupid woman. She had been on the seas long enough to earn a reputation and get an education the hard way. The man sitting across from her had had a plan and something had gone awry. If her men had not delivered her to him, the situation would have been just the opposite. The more she thought upon the matter, the more she saw red and wanted to skin Garvin alive before she fed him to the sharks. Fallon leaned forward over the table, folding her fingers together as she regarded Captain Trevors. She knew her bosom was pressed tightly against the material of the dress she was wore. In fact, they were damn near overflowing it.

“It’s just between us, Captain. You can share with me. There is little to nothing I can do about it now.”

However, once she was a free woman, regained her ship and crew, she was going to hunt Captain Danny Trevors down and make him pay for even attempting to tame the Raven Witch. Oh yes, she knew what people thought of her. The nicknames she had acquired. She knew what her reputation on the high seas was as well and this captain, even as handsome as he was, would pay for every little thing he did or would do to her. For now, she had to bide her time. Pay him the parlay then she would figure out how to get her ship back. Once she was back on the sea, captain of her own ship once more, Garvin would pay for what he did to her. So would her crew and so would Captain Trevors.

“Would you care for more to drink, Captain?”

Fallon leaned further over the table to reach the pitcher that contained more ale.

Last edited:
"How very... perceptive of you." Danny said as he let his eyes gaze down to her bulging bosom. He wasn't about to entertain her theories and give her any more information that she absolutely had to have.

He knew the stunt she was trying to pull on him and she would find he is a gentleman and a scholar and believed in chivalry where it was warranted. Sex was definitely a temptation, but he promised himself a higher class of woman in his future. He even felt the parchment in his breast pocket of a letter he meant to deliver to his fiance, the Lady Maria Baztan of house Baztan in Madrid through postal once he reached the Spanish Coastline.

That didn't stop a man such as himself, right on the cuspid of opening that door into nobility. Sure, most of the Spanish society had viewed him as a mere merchant trying to make his way.... but with this big haul he had in his fleet PLUS the capture of the Raven Witch herself, that would surely be enough to put him into that society.... wouldn't it?

Still... he did enjoy a good bosom when one so willingly puts one in front of him. He said, "I trust you will find your stay with us comfortable. I have a few options for you... First, I have some comfortable accommodations for my more troublesome guests down in the bilge. I fear there would be little light for you down there and the conditions are pretty dark and dank. On the other hand, all that is down there right now is barrels of salt pork and ale, so you would be quite alone save your guard."

He smiled as he picked up his glass and glanced back to her eyes. He saw her head look down, realizing what he was looking at and then sat back up straight. Pity, she has rather nice breasts... for a treacherous pirate wench. He said, "Then next option, is a nice comfortable hammock down in the lower levels with the other men. Not much privacy, but hey, perhaps that is your thing. I know you would be quite entertaining to my crew for sure."

He couldn't help it. He wasn't nobility yet... and those breasts were sooo....

Danny leaned back and sipped on his ale once more saying, "Finally, I could offer you a pallet here in the Captain's quarters. You would have to understand I would require you to be chained to the support there. Wouldn't want you trying to slip a dagger into my chest or steal my possessions while I slept. Of course, you would get a little more privacy here than with my men and it wouldn't be quite as dank and dark as the bilge. I would... exact a price though for your stay with me."

With a smirk, he said, "I would be willing to negotiate that price for such comfortable sleeping arrangements here, but the choice is yours should you wish to NOT pay that price.

Ugh! Nothing he offered her was to her liking however, the bilge and rats was totally unappealing. Being shacked up with his men was even worse. She’d never get an ounce of sleep. She’d always have to ‘sleep’ with one eye open. The treacherous lot. Men were men. Fallon had no idea when the last time his men had been allowed into port.

She remained silent as she poured him another mug of ale, refilled her own and sat back down in her seat as she studied him, her head slightly canted.

“To be completely honest with you Captain, nothing you have offered sound appealing however, appealing has nothing to do with it. “

What she was about to say, she could hardly believe. It seemed like the only answer in order to keep herself safe. Survival was the key issue here. Fallon took a swig of her ale and slowly swallowed it. She was more than aware of what the Captain thought of her. She was nothing but a filthy pirate and pirates had no morals or ethics. Nothing like his, obviously..

She set her mug on the table in front of her. Her forefinger traced the rim of the mug as she spoke.

“Well, Captain Trevors…. If you can be trusted, I will sleep here.”

She didn’t care to be chained in this room for the night, with him. However, it was something she could endure to continue to safeguard her safety.

“What do we have to negotiate?”

With a grin, Danny said, "I thought you would say that. The problem is, you don't have the option to ... trust me. You take that option knowing it is the best option for you of the three. Period."

He sipped on his drink some more and could see the worry in her eyes and he smirked saying, "Now, you can relax. Unlike most most the ... kind of men you bed with..." Clearly referring to the pirate type, "I am a man of honor. Everything you do in this cabin will be by your choice."

Danny then said, "I am also a man... and a man has needs. So, I offer you another offer, now that you have chosen my cabin. The first you stay chained up on the pillar as discussed OR... you can please me as a woman pleases a man in any fashion I desire in exchange for that nice comfortable bed and a warm body next to you. Of course, I will keep you shackled to the bed while we sleep to be safe... you are a pirate after all."

His eyes lowered to her cleavage and then back to her eyes and said, "So, now that you have had your fill at my table, you can make your choice for me now. You can get up and walk to the pillar and prepare to be shackled. I can't have you damaging that dress so you will be shackled naked. Or, you can get up, take off that dress, and kneel before me offering yourself to me in any manner I choose no questions asked."

I leaned back and studied her to see what option she will take.

"I thought you would say that. The problem is, you don't have the option to ... trust me. You take that option knowing it is the best option for you of the three. Period."

He wasn’t wrong. She wasn’t in a place where trust had anything to do anything. She was his prisoner.

"Now, you can relax. Unlike most most the ... kind of men you bed with..." Clearly referring to the pirate type, "I am a man of honor. Everything you do in this cabin will be by your choice."

That made her snort. Men were men, whether or not they were gentlemen or not. There was nothing in this cabin that was her choice or even by it.

"I am also a man... and a man has needs. So, I offer you another offer, now that you have chosen my cabin. The first you stay chained up on the pillar as discussed OR... you can please me as a woman pleases a man in any fashion I desire in exchange for that nice comfortable bed and a warm body next to you. Of course, I will keep you shackled to the bed while we sleep to be safe... you are a pirate after all."

Ahhhh, there it was. The choice. Normally, she’d have little qualm about crawling into bed with him if it suited her purpose but there was something about this man that made her anger flare. He simply rubbed her the wrong way and she hated his assumptions. He thought he knew about pirates. All about them.

She canted her head and cross her arms over her chest as her chin lifted defiantly.

“And what does that mean, Captain? That I am a pirate after all? You seem to have it all figured out, don’t you. Pirates are disgusting and they should all be shot or hung from the yardarm. There’s not an honorable bone in our bodies, is there? And women, pirate women, we’re all nothing but sluts.”

She saw the way his eyes went to her cleavage then met her own eyes. In hers resided a smirk. Men were men, no matter who they were.

"So, now that you have had your fill at my table, you can make your choice for me now. You can get up and walk to the pillar and prepare to be shackled. I can't have you damaging that dress so you will be shackled naked. Or, you can get up, take off that dress, and kneel before me offering yourself to me in any manner I choose no questions asked."

She was quiet for a moment before she stood up. Slowly, her eyes locked on his face, she reached back and undid the buttons on the back of the dress. It started to fall away from her chest and pooled at her waist. Her naked breasts jutted out, nipples hardening from the cooler air in the cabin. She continued to unbutton the dress until it started to fall over her hips and pool at her feet. She wore nothing under it. Fallon stepped free of the gown, bent down to lift it from the floor and held it out to him.

“Your dress, Captain.”

She waited for him to take it before she turned and walked to the pillar he had pointed out to her and turning once more, placed her back up against it. She was in for a sleepless night, she knew and she would deal with it. It was far better than the choice of sharing his bed. Normally, she would have little qualm about sharing a man’s bed or his company, making her life easier but not this man. Not his bed. She’d take the pillar.

Last edited:
All Danny could do... was chuckle. He did enjoy watching her tight little ass bounce back and force though as she walked to the pillar. He clicked his teeth as he watched her turn slowly around and put her back onto the pillar, a defiant look on her face. Yes, she was a pirate... but she was a pretty one.

He stood up and walked to the bed, setting it down before turning back to face her. He took a few slowly appreciative glances up and down her naked body, exposed to the world and at his complete and utter mercy. He walked to the pillar and lowered a pair of iron manacles from a small tray on the back of the pillar, ran them through the loop near the top of the pillar, then clamped each of her wrists into one of them, which forced her hands over her head. He locked them secure, tugging on her wrists to confirm she wouldn't be able to pull out. He then walked behind the pillar and and knelt down pulling a second set of manacles near the base and put one onto each of her bare ankles and secured it as well.

When he was done, He had one more thing to do. He pulled out a piece of rope about 6 feet long and a handkerchief. He stood behind the pillar but leaned to one side and said, "Open your mouth."

Danny could see the defiance still in her. It was talking a big game she was good at and based on her reputation a big game she could walk, but she was completely helpless here. She couldn't even defend herself at this point and based on her glance up to him seemed to be starting to realize that. He then said, "Do not make me repeat myself please."

She finally opened her mouth and he put the handkerchief into her mouth and then ran the rope around the pillar, into her mouth to secure the handkerchief, and back to the back of the pillar where secured it with a double knot. He walked back around to face her saying, "I am a relatively light sleeper so I can't have you waking me up tonight."

It was at this point he stood before her shackled and helpless. Her nipples pressing into his coarse coat. Yes, it looked like the realization was finally sinking in. She was at his completely mercy. He suspected he knew what she was thinking he would do to her. Pirates... always thinking the worst.

He let his eyes move down her body once more and he felt very much like punishing this pirate. After all, had her own bad luck not kicked in right as she was attacking, it could be quite likely he would be dead by her hands and in Davy Jones Locker. He did notice her nipples becoming engorged with need and as he backed up, could had sworn he felt her chest press into his just a tiny bit as he backed up. He said, "Sleep well pirate."

The rest of the evening was him basically getting ready for bed. He shifted into his small clothes, washed his face and hands and had the Cookie come in and clear the table. Of course that led to nearly every officer on his ship finding an excuse as to come see the Captain. Finally, he sent them all away and headed to bed. He picked up his journal and then reached for a charcoal pencil. His eyes lifted to her and he put pencil to parchment, making a very realistic looking image of his mighty Pirate Queen as she stood naked in the room shackled to his pillar.

Did he have impure thoughts of her? Absolutely, but he was a gentleman and a scholar. He had resisted and would continue to resist. He was NOT like that wretched self interested pirates. As he finished his sketch, he got up and walked to her, turning the parchment for her to see herself. He said, "I think I have captured you in a pretty realistic way. Had I not joined the navy, I might have pursued a career as an artist."

He closed the journal once more and set it in the drawer in his desk. He walked to the water bucket and pulled a ladle of water out and drank some, then brought another one to his captive, offering it to her. He said, "I trust you are thirsty... one last drink before bed?" He reached back and untied the rope to help her get a drink of water.

Last edited:
Whatever Fallon had expected, perhaps her arms simply bound her, it wasn’t what had actually happened. Captain Trevors had insured she would get little sleep this night by safeguarding his person and rightly so, at this point she could have easily gutted him like a fish for supper. He manacled her wrists, drawing them up over her head as well as manacling her ankles to the very pillar at her back. The bloody bastard. Not only that, for which she could excuse him for, but every damn bloody officer of his found some excuse to come in and gawk at the naked lady prisoner. Thank you Cookie for flapping yer lips. Still, she merely smiled and batted her eyelashes at them until the captain got bloody tired of it and sent them packing. Only then did she sag slightly in her chains.

Her tongue pushed against the cloth tightly pulled between her lips and her eyes narrowed as she watched him. She watched him set about his evening routine, she supposed it was. Then he did something…. unexpected. Her head once more canted against the pillar as he picked up charcoal and what she presumed was a journal of his and began sketching. It took her moment to realize that he was sketching her. When he was done, he showed the imagery to her. Not bad. Were her breasts really that high and firm? Dave Jones be damned! She was in much better shape than she thought herself to be.

"I think I have captured you in a pretty realistic way. Had I not joined the navy, I might have pursued a career as an artist."

His comment did not require a response, not that she could have given one in any case. She silently watched him put away charcoal and book before fetching himself a ladle of water.

"I trust you are thirsty... one last drink before bed?"

Her eyes gauged his to see if this was some kind of trick. Slowly she nodded her head and waited. His body stood in front of her own. She had watched him undress and if he had not been so law abiding, she could easily have bedded him. However, she was not about to let him think, for an instant, that all pirates could be lumped together. She may have shared a few beds with men, but the number would be far less than this stuck up, goody goody, thought it might be. She was a free thinking female, enjoyed her share of men’s company but difference was, she chose them, not the other way around.

The handkerchief fell away from her mouth and she worked her jaw slightly before she lowered it to the ladle he offered her, drinking deeply for she was sure this was the last water she would receive until the sun came up in the morning. When she had drank her fill, she rested her head back against the pillar once more.

“Thank you,” was all she said quietly and waited for him to require her to open her mouth once more.

From there, it was simply a matter of enduring the painful night and painful she knew it would be. Her arms would tire of being stretched overhead. Her ankles would chafe from the iron manacles. Yes, she could have had it easier, but nothing would serve her greater than proving him wrong.

Throughout the night, she tried shifting, even slightly as she was able. She even tried wiggling her arms. She uncomfortably dozed from time to time but always found herself waking. Finally, her head found purchase on her forearm, not comfortably, but it allowed her to somewhat sleep. By then she was too tired to care. Her body required rest from the hard labor she had endured during the day and would again. Her whole torso ached from being perched against the pillar. Still, she said nothing. Gave not one whimper or uncomfortable sound. Sleep had come to claim her and take her away from her woes.

"Land ho!!! 10 O'CLOCK!" the navigator screamed out from the crow's nest which was repeated through the deck and eventually making it to Danny who was still asleep in his bed. He rolled over and looked over at Captain Riley and said, "Good morning sunshine!" He only smirked as he rolled out of bed. He reached back popping his spine and his morning wood stuck out in nice thick glory... every bit of 8 inches and as thick as some of the thicker rigging.

There was a knock on the door once more and he walked over and opened it. His navigator said, "Her island sir..." he glanced into the room to look at the pirate woman and then said, "The wind was in our favor and we covered twice the distance. Your orders... Captain?"

Danny glanced back to his pirate captive and then turned the navigators head back to face him by yanking on his beard and said, "Turn and set course for it. Prepare a couple of boats to depart once we are close enough. My lady here and I will need a few to clean up and get ready for the day."

He nodded saying, "Aye Captain!" He gave her once last glance and then headed back up deck. Danny glanced over to her once more, before heading to the port hole and opening it before he pulled his cock out and pissed out it directly into the ocean. He glanced back at her as he peed and shook it off before tucking himself back in and putting on his clothes for the day.

The Captain finally turned and walked over to her, letting his eyes enjoy her naked eye candy once more. As he approached her, another thought hit his mind, 'Remove the leg harnesses and fuck her. She can't do anything. FUCK HER! She is only a PIRATE!' However, the greater voice said, 'No. You are a gentleman and a scholar.'

He walked around her and knelt down, removing her ankles cuffs, then her rope and gag. Finally, he leaned in and said, "You know, we could have some fun with you in this position if you but ask..." He smiled and watched her.

"Land ho!!! 10 O'CLOCK!"

Hard on the heels of that announcement, came a rap on his door and between the two, her eyes shot open just in time to see him sporting morning wood. Oh… ugh. Men.

"Her island sir..."

Already? They certainly wasted no time and glad of it she was. Maybe now she could get out of these manacles and don clothing again, not to mention her freedom. Without even looking at him, she could tell the man flashed her a look and why wouldn’t he? A naked woman tied to a pillar….. again…. Men.

"The wind was in our favor and we covered twice the distance. Your orders... Captain?"

At that point she quit listening and tried stretching her weary muscle and bones. Everything protested. Rightly so. By the Jolly Roger, she wanted her freedom returned to her. More than anything she wanted this man out of her life. Never had she been happier with the thought of turning over her life’s treasure for her freedom.

Patience, Fallon, Patience, was her thought but patience was not her strongest suit.

Her eyes opened again as she felt his presence close to her once more. He walked behind her and removed her bindings.

"You know, we could have some fun with you in this position if you but ask..."

She gave a snort as she rubbed her ankles with each foot and leaned her head back toward his ear.

“We could…. If I even remotely liked you.... which.....I don’t.”

However, by then a small seed had been planted and she thought about wrapping her legs around his waist and feeling him enter her body with vigor. The thought even made her nipples go hard and her cunt twitch.

“Are you going to finish releasing me now?”

An annoyed look filled her eyes. Her arms ached and burned more than she would like to admit. Her patience and good humor, if she had ever had any to begin with, were rubbing thin from the lack of decent sleep. While it galled her to be turning over her life’s collection of riches, the alternative put all that into perspective.

Danny merely smiled and said, "Well, then... shall we?" He walked over and pulled her her clothes from yesterday and handed them to her. He offered the privacy panels though it was truly a mute point. He walked to his own tables and slide his belt on with his cutless, his pistol, and extra shot. He then looked back to see her disappointingly dressed. He said, "You know, I liked you better in your other outfit.... you know, the one you slept in."

He chuckled as she headed out of his cabin with him tow. As they reached the deck, he found tack bread and salted pork being distributed to the men as well as waterskins filled with water. He pulled a pair of skins and handed one to her as well as some tack and pork. He said, "Eat up while we prepare."

The island she had chosen had been a rather impressive one. Only about a half mile in any direction, it looked like a large stone pillar covered in trees sticking up 200 feet above the water in the middle and lots of beach completely surrounded it absolutely covered in trees. A reef ran across the entire circumference of the island provide ample protection from invaders. He pulled his glass out and looked down at it before saying, "For an island... you have chosen.... "

He hesitated a moment as he pulled his glass up a bit past the island. Had he just seen sails disappearing over the horizon? He leaned in and tried to look again but whatever it had been was gone.

"A problem Cap'tn?" His new first mate said.

"I don't think... so." He held the glass towards the spot where he had thought he had seen teh sails but finally admitted it had to have been part of his imagination. He looked back at his first mate and said, "Looks like a safe way through some of the reefs over there. Reposition our ships there and unload the boats.."

He tucked his glass away and looked at his prize saying, "I guess, if what you say is true, you get your freedom this day, but I warn you lass... if I feel you had deceived me in anyway making me believe I have wasted even an hour of my time, you will find the trip getting here had been a pleasure cruise compared to what you will get on our trip back to Spain."

He eyed the horizon once more. That had been a set of sails, had it not? Even if it had been, they must have been merely passing through on the way to Port Royale or something. He stood and munched on his meal as the ship was positioned and the boats dropped into the water. It wasn't long before himself, the Raven Pirate, and 8 of his men were walking up onto a narrow strip of beach safe from the reefs.

Once safely on the island, he said, "Well lass. Time for you to fulfill your end of the bargain."

She should have felt a sense of… security? Now that she was on her own island once more. Glancing around she found nothing had changed, which was good. She glanced at Captain Trevors. Though she’d rather die than admit her body ached from the uncomfortable night she had spent upon his ship, the thought of freedom, her freedom, was a motivating factor to move. She didn’t speak to him but rather led the way to the giant cone of a mountain that lay in the center. The path was barely noticeable as she ducked under tree limbs or skirted about foliage. Fallon stopped only now and then to glance upward toward an empty blue sky before diving back into the small jungle. Finally, getting to be where she knew she had stashed her treasure. Freedom was dancing on the tip of her tongue as she brushed aside some more branches to reveal a cave in the mountain. She waited for Trevors to join her before she stepped inside, the cool darkness surrounding her. Her fingers scrambled along a cave wall until the enclosed around a torch embedded into the wall. She jerked it lose, turning toward the Captain and spoke for the first time since they had come ashore.

“A light, Captain, if you please.”

The smirk on her face was obvious as she turned to lead the way to the back of the cave. Her light flickered against the walls. Water could be heard dripping from somewhere, only to hit what had to be a small pool of water. As she drew closer to where she had kept her treasure hidden, a sudden feeling of dread overcame her. It was such that the feeling made her falter and stop. Glancing about the cave she could see nothing wrong so what was this feeling that overcame her? A brief light shake of her head. A deep breath. They skirted a pool of water as she made her way to the back wall.

No. No. No. Nonono.

Fallon secured the torch to the wall and began removing the rocks piled there. Something wasn’t right. She got down on her knees and hefted rocks, tossing them aside as if they were simply pebbles. Her movements were frantic now. As the last rock cleared the small entrance, Fallon wailed then sputtered.

It was empty. Her life savings were gone but how? No one knew---- FUCKING GAVIN. Her first mate and last lover, the man she trusted to have her back, had robbed her. He was the only one that knew where the treasure was. Her head hung down along with her arms and hands. The one person she believed would never betray her had now betrayed her twice. Thinking about everything she had done to acquire such treasures and it was gone, it made her stomach rubble uncomfortably. Damn Gavin to hell. From her position on her knees, she glanced upward at Captain Trevors.

“It’s gone. All of it.”

She seemed to have lost her voice. It came out as a disbelieving whisper. She feared he would not believe her that it had been there to begin with. Not only that, but the freedom she thought was imminent, was now something in the past. Hells bells.

The Captain knew almost as soon as she had walked into the cave and asked for a torch. The look in her eyes told him what he needed to know. But he needed to let this dog and pony show continue till it's end. He watched as she grew more desperate as she dug into the dirt to find her box of treasures... gone.

"It's gone... all of it..."

The Captain merely looked down at her saying, "Is that a fact?"

The rest of the men that packed into the cave all growled things like, 'Liar', 'thief', 'it has to be here somewhere.' As far as Danny was concerned, he didn't believe any of it as he raised his hand to make the chatter stop.

He said, "I believe it had been here. As we were sailing up to the island on the horizon, I saw sails that looked a lot like your old ship's sails racing over the horizon. So I believe it had been here... once and it was stolen from her. I bet it smarts something back to have your livelihood stolen right out from under you. It's something a true pirate could do."

Danny said, "So now we have to decide what to do with you. You were to provide me with your great chest of treasures in exchange for your freedom... and in exchange you get your freedom. Now it looks as if you have reneged on your end of it. Which leaves me with a pirate slut who I really don't want on my ship."

"Give her to us Capt'n...!" "We will teach her what lying gets her!" "She delayed us from going home!" "Kill her!"

He raised his hand again to silence the rest. He said, "I shall give you but one last chance... do you have anything to trade for your freedom?"

"Is that a fact?"

Before she could say anything else, his crew, surrounded them and demanded the Captain hand her over to them. They didn’t believe her but it wasn’t them she was focused on. Her eyes were on the captain.

"I believe it had been here. As we were sailing up to the island on the horizon, I saw sails that looked a lot like your old ship's sails racing over the horizon. So I believe it had been here... once and it was stolen from her. I bet it smarts something back to have your livelihood stolen right out from under you. It's something a true pirate could do."

Her lips formed a grim line. There was only one person who knew where she had hid her treasures. Gavin. The bastard. It was bad enough that he had taken over her crew but now he had the gall to come here and steal what she had accrued.

"So now we have to decide what to do with you. You were to provide me with your great chest of treasures in exchange for your freedom... and in exchange you get your freedom. Now it looks as if you have reneged on your end of it. Which leaves me with a pirate slut who I really don't want on my ship."

She scrambled to her feet and glared at him.

“Reneged?! I reneged on nothing. I didn’t expect that…that..bastard to come here and take what I had claimed as my own.”

It hit something inside her. Her pride, perhaps? She may be a pirate but she never, ever, went back on her word once given and that this…man… who thought himself so far above her, who thought of himself so righteously above her….. her hands formed fists at her sides.

“And don’t get all righteous with me, Captain. You were going to accept stolen goods for my freedom. What does that say about you?”

Perhaps calling her slut had a little to do with her attitude and his ideas of what pirates were. Just because she conformed to her own nature and slept with whoever she wanted to and thought for herself and just by being a female, she was labelled a slut. Not only that, but assumed she was lawless and how wrong could he be? Meh, maybe not completely wrong but she had worked for the British government or even the Spanish, in curtailing their enemies as they sailed through territorial waters. Depending on what side you were on, what she was could be misconstrued. Still, what he thought of her? She could care less. His high and mighty principles had made themselves known where she was concerned.

"I shall give you but one last chance... do you have anything to trade for your freedom?"

She raised her chin and stared defiantly into his eyes.

"Not a damn thing."

Last edited:
He smiled down at her and said, "Not a damn... thing... Well, that means we have reached an impasse..."

His men began to laugh and growl, "Let us have her! Come on Cap! Let us play with her and leave her here!"

Danny raised his hand to silence the group and said, "Well, it really doesn't surprise me that you weren't able to keep your word for me and before you go on your tantrum, perhaps this is some kind of ploy to keep me from that treasure too. It doesn't matter though... I still have my goods and I still have my ships and now, I can turn you in to the Spanish fleet and we know how they like to toy with Pirates before they hang them."

"Now Capt! You said... if this didn't work, you would let us have a crack at her." One of the men said.

"That is true. I did say that." He said calmly. He saw her spin around to face the growing group of men but to his surprise, he found she had his pistol in her hand! There was a loud crack and a large puff of smoke and a man screamed out in pain!!!

The men scrambled about trying to steer clear only to find one of the men, Barney lay on the ground, a hole in his chest, his eyes glazed over! They looked for the girl... and she was GONE!

The savages were going wild. So much for civility.

"Well, it really doesn't surprise me that you weren't able to keep your word for me and before you go on your tantrum, perhaps this is some kind of ploy to keep me from that treasure too. It doesn't matter though... I still have my goods and I still have my ships and now, I can turn you in to the Spanish fleet and we know how they like to toy with Pirates before they hang them."

She stared up at him. Fists clenched at her sides.

“Ploy?” She hissed through gritted teeth, “You said it yourself, you saw someone sailing off on the horizon and its sails looked like my ship. Why the bloody hell would I trade my freedom for a damn lie? Especially one you would catch me in.”

She could hear his men around them.

"Now Capt! You said... if this didn't work, you would let us have a crack at her."

She ignored them all as she stepped close to their captain until their chests barely touched.

"That is true. I did say that."

The bastard. No sooner had the last word left his lips before she spun about, facing the hungry, angry men. In the blink of an eye, she had pulled back the trigger on the pistol in her hand and fired. Smoke billowed up between them as a man screamed out in pain and all heads turned in his direction, including Captain Danny Trevors. She took advantage of the smoke and the writhing man on the ground and ran. It all happened so suddenly and as the smoke cleared and they looked for the woman and found her gone. In fact, she had taken advantage of the distraction to run further into a side cave and vanished through a small opening, pulling a rock behind her before she surfaced and headed for the thick woods. Fallon shoved the gun into the waistband of her pants and moved deeper into the woods, she paused only long enough to find a dead branch with leaves and drug it behind her, making sure not to make it look up like she was hiding her tracks.

Deeper and deeper into the woods she traipsed. Glancing over her shoulder from time to time. She paused now and then to listen. She could hear them shouting to each other from the opposite end of the island. Fallon did not allow that to fool her. She kept moving until the sun started to drift over the horizon and only then did she find a tree to climb up in. She dropped the branch into some thick brush and hiked herself up into the tree, settling in among the leaves as she glanced about. Watching. Waiting. The voices got further and further away. As darkness started to settle in, she spotted a fire burning. Leaning her head back against the tree trunk, she gave a small, soft sigh. They had stopped for the night. As soon as total darkness settled in, she’d be on the move again. Until then, she was staying put and hoped she didn’t get a splinter in her arse for her troubles.

Danny was raging angry for having his own gun taken from him and used to kill his own man! He yelled, "Spread out, find her! Henry!!"

A long dark haired man wearing a sword and a nasty scar across his face worked through the men as they began to search the immediate area looking for her and said, "Sir?"

"You are the best tracker I have. I expect the rest of the men to keep her distracted while you go find her and bring her to me. If she puts up a fight, kill her. If she doesn't, tie her up and bring her back to me on her knees. I have been a gentlemen long enough to that whore of a pirate lass and i have had enough of it." Danny said as he knelt to his dead man and checked his pulse.

"Aye sir." He unslung his musket rifle, and pulled his machete out and glanced down at the dirt and began looking for signs. He reached the edge of the cave where the boot impressions were more noticeable and said, "Did you give her Martin's old boots?"

"I did. Why?" Danny asked and he knelt and looked down at the ground.

The tracker touched a bootprint that had a little indention from where a nail stuck out and then said, "No reason. I will have her back soon sir..."

As the tracker slipped off into the night, he pulled the papers of his man and said, "Sorry my lad... Your family with get your share." He got up and began creating a scene with his men.

They would be hunting her, she knew. The island was not a huge one so losing them indefinitely was not going to happen. Tucking the pistol into the waistband of her pants, she darted out of the cave and headed into the jungle. She ran. As fast as the jungle would let her. It wasn’t easy by any means. The roots of trees that had grown on this island since, well, forever, shot up out of the ground and had tripped her up a few times, sending her sprawling to the ground. The last time she got up off the ground and swiped at her chin, her hand came away with blood, causing her to curse softly. Fallon kept going, deeper into the jungle and across the island. She had to find a safe place to sleep for the night.

Having explored the island one of the few times she was actually here, her eyes were searching for a small cave she had discovered. It was in a small range of hills that divided the island. Fallon paused, looking up at the sky, using a hand to shade her eyes from the sun. It was a little past the noon day. Glancing about, she knew she still had a way to go and the sun would be moving a lot more quickly across the sky now. She trudged onward, grabbing a branch here or there and dragging it behind her or even back tracking into her own steps before jumping onto a nearby fallen log before landing into a pile of leaves on the jungle floor. As the sun was riding low in the sky, she came to a small stream. Removing her boots, she traipsed in the stream, wincing now and then as the rocks bruised the bottoms of her feet. Mental note: Walk around more with her boots off.

It took her awhile to locate the very small cave. It took her even longer to ascertain that the cave was not occupied before she crawled into it and crawl was the keyword here. This cave was so small she barely squeezed into it. She got down on her belly and scooted backward into the crawlspace. She pulled loose branches across the opening before resting her head on her arms, breathing deep and closing her eyes. There was little doubt in her mind that Trevors would come after her and when he did, it would surprise her if he didn’t turn her over to his men. She had accidently killed one of his men and probably sealed in his mind that pirates were heathens that couldn’t be trusted. Only strengthening his opinion of them. She’d get a little shut eye and hopefully figure a way off this bloody island.

For nearly two days, Danny's crew combed the jungles of this small island. He kept his ship far enough away from the island that swimming would be impossible and all his dingies were returned back to his ships. There was only one fresh water source, which was a pool near the exact middle of the island and he had stationed his men near and around it. Let her run and hide... eventually, she would have to come get fresh water and when she did, they would have her. He had men posted everywhere.

Meanwhile, Henry would head out and track and track and track. A few times he had reported that he had found her but she had escaped. He even heard a musket go off out the day before and Henry had reported he had taken a shot at her, though Danny wasn't sure how accurate his reports were actually.

Danny had set up a small camp near the pool and had actually been swimming in it when it happened.

It started with a single musket shot... then three more and his men began yelling and screaming! Quickly, he reached the shore of the pool and climbed up, pulling on his loose tunic over his muscular chest. His tent was right next to the water and he had left his things just inside his tent. Wearing only his tunic, he stepped into the tent to find the only candle in the tent was out. He stepped towards his belt and was stunned to find the musket on it missing!

There was a very ominous clicking of a hammer being drawn on a musket and the cold steel of it pressing to his temple with the words, "Don't move... Captain!" He could only smile...he had drawn her in.

Back