Just thought I'd post some pics.

*re-smoothing coif~ still alittle bleary~

...i made it through page 5 before i passed out from blushing and forgetting to breathe while attempting to "not drool in public"~

There are...no words...for that avy(*body shiver) ...and that back(*Shivered sigh~) ....and those arms, shoulders and thighs...

*fingers absently tracing the curves of my mouth
*:eek:
oh shoot...i drooled on the keyboard~!

...i made it through page 5 before i passed out from blushing and forgetting to breathe while attempting to "not drool in public"~

There are...no words...for that avy(*body shiver) ...and that back(*Shiver) ....and those arms, shoulders and thighs...

*:eek:
lol that was cute

Would have loved to come in person, but this will have to do ;):) ~:kiss:~:rose:
attachment.php

just dropping in to say hi sexy ... keep coming back to stare at that beautiful body of yours. :)

Hey Q.
Stop bye anytime. I think I'll start posting pics again for the New Year.:):rose:

There are...no words...for that avy(*body shiver) ...and that back(*Shivered sigh~) ....and those arms, shoulders and thighs...

Wow. Thanks you made my day. :kiss:

Would have loved to come in person, but this will have to do ;):) ~:kiss:~:rose:
attachment.php

Same to you Dumpling. I hope all your hopes and wishes come true.:kiss:

I am doing well sweetie. Holidays were great. I hope yours were too. Here is to an awesome 2012 and more naughty pics from you;)

Big Smurfette Kisses for one of the sexiest men on Lit

blue-kiss-lips-makeup-photography-Favim.com-100125.jpg

Last edited:
I am doing well sweetie. Holidays were great. I hope yours were too. Here is to an awesome 2012 and more naughty pics from you;)

Big Smurfette Kisses for one of the sexiest men on Lit

Hey Shady Happy New Year. :kiss: I love when you stop by. :rose:

Mmm, can't wait sexy - Happy New Year to you!! :kiss:

Happy New Year Q Hope your year is starting off good.

I can always cum by and keep you warm.;):kiss::kiss:

My new look. Good or should I shave it off?

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo(17).JPG
    photo(17).JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 292
I'm not sure.. i need to see the WHOLE picture ;) e-mail it sweetness.... I think it makes you look REALLY mean... :rolleyes:

Greetings & hugs & :kiss:ssss from the snowy & cold North- damn Mondays sucks:(

:kiss:

Wanted to say HI!!!!
as always, your face looks amazing!

I bet yesterday you were a VERY happy man! Eli did a GREAT job! I hope he keeps the momentum running...

leave it .. very sexy ... masculine ... I like it. ;)
Thanks. I'm going to keep it for a while.

Although I have not seen all of your face I can tell you are a handsome fellow. It's the bone structure.

Now I like the new look. It's sexy and compliments those kissable lips. Also it is a nice looking flavour saver;):kiss:

Anytime you want to see my face I'll send you a pic.:)

Greetings & hugs & :kiss:ssss from the snowy & cold North- damn Mondays sucks:(

I hate the cold Dumpling. Keep it up there with you. Hugs and :kiss:

Back