Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly none! I think my new bitch mode has successfully scared off would be creeps. :cool:

Fine. 5 years older sugar britches.

LMAO...try screaming it out while you come...doesn't work ;)

See :D :D :D

I'm laughing so fucking hard at that! It's a good thing nobody's home, because I could never explain it

LOLLLLLL that'd be hilarious if someone stuck them all in and hung them on the tree. Oh crap, run for the hills you must be bringing out my weird side. There's even a nice song to tell you to run to the hills. :D

LMAO you fuckin freak! For one, it was one of those big candy canes. And who would stick a whole pack of candy canes up their hoo ha????

Well done! All that hard work is finally paying off.

Seriously...I shoulda come out swingin when I first joined. LOL. Might not have taken so many hiatus's

Mmmm....screaming. Wait, what? Oh.

Oh do tell!

Candy canes in hoo has?? ( is that his you spell hoo ha?? Or is it who ha.... or maybe whoo ha?? Who nose..) I would think a vag full of candy cane would cause all kinds of gynecological problems... but I'm no doctor.
BTW... to avoid another drunken sensless jumbled up hit mess of a message, you better get off your ass and respond :) just kidding!!! Or am I?????????

Candy canes in hoo has?? ( is that his you spell hoo ha?? Or is it who ha.... or maybe whoo ha?? Who nose..) I would think a vag full of candy cane would cause all kinds of gynecological problems... but I'm no doctor.
BTW... to avoid another drunken sensless jumbled up hit mess of a message, you better get off your ass and respond :) just kidding!!! Or am I?????????

hahaha shut it you

for the record, since the pic is no longer around and it wont ruin the mystique...I left the clear wrapping on it when placed in said orifice. LOL. then upwrapped it and ate it. i'm drinking, perhaps I should send you drunken messages?

And thus the traditional retelling of the first safe candy cane sex Christmas miracle.

Tis the season for wrapping and fapping.

Be my guest!
At least you are practicing safe candy cane defiling. Somehow how I think there is a rap song with the lyrics " wrap it up like a peppermint stick!" If not.... there damn well should be.

And thus the traditional retelling of the first safe candy cane sex Christmas miracle.

Tis the season for wrapping and fapping.

Yes, I shall start telling it every year around the Christmas tree...

many many many many moments.

:cattail::cattail::cattail:

Be my guest!
At least you are practicing safe candy cane defiling. Somehow how I think there is a rap song with the lyrics " wrap it up like a peppermint stick!" If not.... there damn well should be.

Always wrap it before you...what? Wrap it like a peppermint stick...catchy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back