Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I hope this works because PB and Mediashare are both being dickbags.

Overall...*gasp* I'm pretty happy with this. I think I look kinda fat in some parts...whatever. I do like this one. And I might have a future in video editing. LOL

PLEASE for the love of FUCK do not share this, hotlink this or upload it elsewhere. I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and take you out. You'll be sleepin with the fishes see? I'm little, but I'm like a rabid chihuahua with a system full of red bull and cocaine when I'm mad.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yeuijbzfngon1ry/PkPL.mp4
Good god. I'm trying not to curse, but fuck you are sexy.

I think that makes you normal...

:kiss:

thanks!

That makes you more perfect than ever. When can I come over there and show my appreciation for all these pictures?

uummmmmm....let me just tidy up over here...

Something went wrong, love...

Edit: Whoops - you sorted it!

I am computer illiterate

Settling down to watch it, now. Getting ready for the inevitable hard-on...

:eek:

Ohhhhh surprise is right! Now get over here for your reward :catroar:

nomnom it was for you sexy mama

Good god. I'm trying not to curse, but fuck you are sexy.

Go ahead and curse!

Well, the hard-on happened. Now, wanking will happen. What a sexy piece of work!

Overall...*gasp* I'm pretty happy with this. I think I look kinda fat in some parts...whatever. I do like this one. And I might have a future in video editing. LOL

PLEASE for the love of FUCK do not share this, hotlink this or upload it elsewhere. I will hunt you down to the ends of the earth and take you out. You'll be sleepin with the fishes see? I'm little, but I'm like a rabid chihuahua with a system full of red bull and cocaine when I'm mad.

Fucking love it. You kick ass.

Here I am, minding my own business trying to get some work done, then BAM you drop something like that? How am I supposed to focus now damn you!?

there was not much plot - I did not get the story? :confused:

Well, the hard-on happened. Now, wanking will happen. What a sexy piece of work!

haha, good to know!

Fucking love it. You kick ass.

Thank you...I try :)

Here I am, minding my own business trying to get some work done, then BAM you drop something like that? How am I supposed to focus now damn you!?

hehe...sorry? :devil:

by the way....dickbags is a great word!

thanks?

I seem to have a severe case of rigor mortis set in on my dong hammer!!! ;) LOL

Pssst you are fucking amazing, PK. :kiss:

Thank you love!

there was not much plot - I did not get the story? :confused:

:confused: ummmmmmmmmmmmmm what?

The plot had something to do with babies. And spelling. I think it turns into a zombie apocalypse movie.

Baby zombies who can't spell to be more accurate. Then there's a subplot with nuclear weapons and an assassination attempt on the president. Its very complex. I'm still WTFing about it.....

Holy Mackerel!!! That video is awesome!! Want to do something similar for Kitty! But I need help with both the editing AND the filming!! Can I borrow you for a couple of days?!?!?! ;)

Holy Mackerel!!! That video is awesome!! Want to do something similar for Kitty! But I need help with both the editing AND the filming!! Can I borrow you for a couple of days?!?!?! ;)

I can do the editing :) message me and I'll tell you what i need. But this legit took me about three hours beginning to end. But it was fun!

Baby zombies who can't spell to be more accurate. Then there's a subplot with nuclear weapons and an assassination attempt on the president. Its very complex. I'm still WTFing about it.....

Mind... :eek: blown... :eek:

It contains the standard nudity, right? Right!? Owait...that's what your boobs were for. Silly me. :)

What?

Like any good B rate film....it's mostly about boobs. Duh.

Is there something else? They don't show the kitty in the B films, so tits are all we have to go on. That's why we love you, PK. You take us back to the days when we yearned for big boobs on screen. Those carefree days... oh, fuck it. I just love your tits!

Damm woman that was a awesome video I loved it so sexy and the song kicks ass to

Love it!

Wow PK. I just checked out some other places you and your friends have been. Between you, SweetSam42 and TigerLilyXX there needs to be a warning message.

"Warning! Dangerous Curves ahead! Have defibrillator readily available!"

Is there something else? They don't show the kitty in the B films, so tits are all we have to go on. That's why we love you, PK. You take us back to the days when we yearned for big boobs on screen. Those carefree days... oh, fuck it. I just love your tits!

hahaha....well I've never been big on showing pussy or anything on my thread. Sometimes I get in a wild mood or show peeks, but that's just not my deal. So...BOOBS...it's what's for dinner.

Damm woman that was a awesome video I loved it so sexy and the song kicks ass to

Thank you!

Wow PK. I just checked out some other places you and your friends have been. Between you, SweetSam42 and TigerLilyXX there needs to be a warning message.

"Warning! Dangerous Curves ahead! Have defibrillator readily available!"

hehe...I have LOTS of sexy girlies I crush on ;)

Been a few days since I've graced your thread with some nonsense. .. I dont have time... you'll have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back