12oclocktales
dishing dirt
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2022
- Posts
- 785
A man getting up in years is talking to his doctor. “When I was a young man, I used to wake up in the morning with my prick like an iron bar. I couldn’t push it down with both hands. I had two beauties I was screwing and another older woman on the side who would even give me money she was so happy with me. But all the same, every morning, like an iron bar!
“Then when I had my own business there was the female receptionist and the bookkeeper and, of course, my wife, all of them I would satisfy. And every morning, there was my prick, like an iron bar!
“Even just two years ago when I was judging that beauty contest and all those girls ended up in my bed before long, I still couldn’t get my prick down with two hands!
“But just the other day I noticed that now I can push it down with both hands, can even push it down with one hand. So tell me, doc, am I getting stronger in my old age?”
“Then when I had my own business there was the female receptionist and the bookkeeper and, of course, my wife, all of them I would satisfy. And every morning, there was my prick, like an iron bar!
“Even just two years ago when I was judging that beauty contest and all those girls ended up in my bed before long, I still couldn’t get my prick down with two hands!
“But just the other day I noticed that now I can push it down with both hands, can even push it down with one hand. So tell me, doc, am I getting stronger in my old age?”