• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Bethy. Good to hear you are taking control of your life and dealing with the things you find destructive. Your true friends here like you whether you're horny or not.

Well I still get horny. Like toay for instance I was very horny when I woke...must have been all this talk about abstinence and holiness ;)

How's you?

Just wanted to give some hugs and kisses.................glad to hear you are being strong hun;)

Lol and yay hugs and kisses

Bethy hope your day was GREAT!

hugs :kiss::kiss::rose:

fred

Ive been awake maybe an hour..so so far so good :D Hope you're having a fantabulous day hunni

and grind :devil:

Good evening Bethy, hope today is finding you well. And a horny Bethy is always good!

Good evening Bethy, hope today is finding you well. And a horny Bethy is always good!
:)

Today I am hoping my daddy replies with a yes to my idea so we can tease you with awesomeness. :D

How are you?

bethy...pick her up take her to my dark cave... strip her naked... when play and do naughty things to her....:devil::devil:

:kiss::kiss:

fred

Well I still get horny. Like toay for instance I was very horny when I woke...must have been all this talk about abstinence and holiness ;):

Yes, nothing like religion to get one horny...sort of.... Okay, who would love to "do" a cute nun? (or a cute priest for the ladies and gays) :)

Hey Beth!

hope you're having a good day

I had a great day thanks hunni

bethy...pick her up take her to my dark cave... strip her naked... when play and do naughty things to her....:devil::devil:

:kiss::kiss:

fred

yum..take me now

How are you my sexy man?

Yes, nothing like religion to get one horny...sort of.... Okay, who would love to "do" a cute nun? (or a cute priest for the ladies and gays) :)

Hey Beth!
lol not so much religion as the being a good girl part..something about having to appear to be wholesome and clean that makes me think really dirty.

Hey sexiness..love the new av, helps my dirty mind lots :devil:

I had a great day thanks hunni
lol not so much religion as the being a good girl part..something about having to appear to be wholesome and clean that makes me think really dirty.

Hey sexiness..love the new av, helps my dirty mind lots :devil:

Hey thanks, and feel free to share those dirty thoughts. :p
(privately if necessary)

Hot, tired, and sweaty. But not in the good way. You?
:( Never good to be those things without lust involved!

Me..im looking at pervyromantic's bad girls thread and thinking i need to bad girl it up in here. Get me some replica guns and such things :D Indulge my "not a girl to take home to momma" side

Other than that im good thanks hunni <3

Hehe, yeah, I agree. Hot, sweaty, and tired are much better when pussy is involved.
agreed! On my wishlist...girl on girl

Bad%20Girls.jpg

These ladies make cowgirl look hot :) Can you tell what i was searching for ;)

But of course...I like to "squeeze hard" right there. :)

So what are you still doing up...is it not like 5am there?
i broke my page =/

Yummy squeeze real hard!

Yeah its 530am. I was going to bed earlier...nearly fell asleep with vibe on my clit - thats proper tired! But got burst of energy

i broke my page =/

Yummy squeeze real hard!

Yeah its 530am. I was going to bed earlier...nearly fell asleep with vibe on my clit - thats proper tired! But got burst of energy

No, proper tired is when you almost fall asleep with a tongue on your clit.

Hey Bethy! :) How's my dirty girl? Sounds like you've been up for a while. You have more energy than I do that's for sure.

Back