Joe Biden Has Created A Dangerous World

No president and no administration can control events around the world. The most any statesman can do, in the words of Otto von Bismarck, is to “float with” the current of events and “steer them” in a direction that benefits his or her country.
Unless the goal is to steer them in a direction that benefits the party instead... like total war.

He didn't create anything. Destroyed would be closer, but he didn't do that either. This is an ordinary stage of formerly wealthy and powerful nations in decline. There is much farther down to go, with more idiots pretending to be in charge of America's future.

Disgruntled bureaucrats didn’t like Tillerson and Pompeo. So sad.
Fuck "disgruntley employees". Tillerson was doomed from the start.

First of all, he was the first Sec of State in the modern era to have zero government experience.
Secondly, he was routinely overruled and embarrassed by Trump, who conducted foreign policy by tweet.
Third, he was a real success story, unlike the fiction that was Trump. He had his "fuck you" money already.
Finally, he was the sad sort of person who thought he could keep Trump on-task. Many tried, all failed.
Trump fucked up the State Department for decades to come.

I am of the opinion that Uncle Joe Willie "Brandon" Biden is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
I've no doubt that's true. The problem is, Trump is dumber than Biden....both old fucks should hop out of the way, but here we are....

Over 1,000 US Soldiers “Are Functionally Being Held HOSTAGE!” – Matt Gaetz Releases Report on the 1,000 US Soldiers Trapped in Niger as Biden’s Africa Policy Implodes (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft May. 6, 2024 3:40 pm

In April we learned about Joe Biden’s latest foreign policy disaster. The situation in Niger could top the Afghanistan withdrawal – if that is possible.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) totally embarrassed the US Army Secretary and exposed Joe Biden’s latest foreign policy catastrophe during questioning this week in the US House of Representatives’ Armed Services Committee hearing.

Gaetz exposed the latest Biden foreign policy failure – this time in Niger, Africa.

US troops are trapped in the country allegedly without water and medicine. The Army was likely hiding this to protect itself from embarrassment. Deployed Americans are in limbo and unable to do their jobs and the Biden State Department is completely outmaneuvered once again.

Much more here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/1000-us-soldiers-are-functionally-being-held-hostage/

We know that the press has a lid on this yet another foreign policy catastrophe for Joe Biden and his Marist children. They don't want to answer questions about how they have crippled our ability to do anything about this situation. The reason is Joe Biden has allowed the functional destruction of our most powerful expeditionary combat force, the United States Marine Corps which has been functionally disarmed and incapable of mounting a credible expeditionary rescue of these forces trapped in Niger, and who are now at the mercy of Niger and the Russians military forces there.

The Marine Corps That Should Have Been​

By Gary Anderson
May 04, 2024

https://www.realcleardefense.com/ar...rine_corps_that_should_have_been_1029510.html

Over 1,000 US Soldiers “Are Functionally Being Held HOSTAGE!” – Matt Gaetz Releases Report on the 1,000 US Soldiers Trapped in Niger as Biden’s Africa Policy Implodes (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft May. 6, 2024 3:40 pm

In April we learned about Joe Biden’s latest foreign policy disaster. The situation in Niger could top the Afghanistan withdrawal – if that is possible.
You posted about this before. This is old news France pulled out, and as such broke the deal, leaving the Americans holding the bag. The least you could do is remember that you posted this shit before.....I honestly don't expect you to ever be correct.

You posted about this before. This is old news France pulled out, and as such broke the deal, leaving the Americans holding the bag. The least you could do is remember that you posted this shit before.....I honestly don't expect you to ever be correct.
That's because it's still going on today. Nothing has changed.

I am of the opinion that Uncle Joe Willie "Brandon" Biden is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

But he seems to give the repukes all the trouble they can handle. trump the walking Depends advertisement give the democraps all they can handle. I hope nothing serious happens because the US has no leaders.

But he seems to give the repukes all the trouble they can handle. trump the walking Depends advertisement give the democraps all they can handle. I hope nothing serious happens because the US has no leaders.

I hope nothing serious happens because the US has no leaders.

:cry:

Back