JO Buddies

Cardinal

Really Experienced
I’ve recently become interested in JO buddies

Do JO buddies always end in pleasuring each other or can a guy just find a friend to meet for drinks and have a secret of liking to JO together?
I like the idea of having a friend to share fantasies with, talk about what turns us on, and JO together with encouragement. Would be hot to watch and be watched, then stop at the pub for a beer sharing our dirty little secret.

It's like most things yes any thing is possible, there are guys exactly like you they don't want the "full Bi" experience but a good chat some hot stuff and a JO and then still ok to chat about sport and a beer.

You just need to set your agenda out on day one so new Pals know what u want and they can agree or move on if they want more. Don't go all excited with a new pal as that can give wrong signals, take time build up to stuff and will last longer

I’ve been interested in finding a JO buddy or buddies for a while. The idea of watching another guy stroke while I’m stroking is very appealing. Unfortunately I have no idea how to go about connecting with someone with the same interest. Anyone have any suggestions?

I’ve been interested in finding a JO buddy or buddies for a while. The idea of watching another guy stroke while I’m stroking is very appealing. Unfortunately I have no idea how to go about connecting with someone with the same interest. Anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe post it in the personal section what you’re looking for. There’s always someone else interested in JO buddies. I love watching men masturbate

i don't get why these threads keep appearing on the Gen Board when there are all the Personals and Fetish and other forums dedicated to exploring sex/sexuality

I’ve recently become interested in JO buddies

Do JO buddies always end in pleasuring each other or can a guy just find a friend to meet for drinks and have a secret of liking to JO together?
I like the idea of having a friend to share fantasies with, talk about what turns us on, and JO together with encouragement. Would be hot to watch and be watched, then stop at the pub for a beer sharing our dirty little secret.
I've JO with a few guys, and it always boils down to the comfort level of the individual. Some just want to stroke with another man, no body contact, others don't mind me touching them and vice versa. It really boils down to what that person wants

Back