Iwah

Angel said:
So how goes the corn? [/B]

I don't know...I tried your artificial cornfield idea but it just wasn't the same...I'll just have to move to some podunk redneck county where there's hardly any modern conveniences so i can live with the real thing...will you guys miss me?
 
what if i said ---->

that i thought Iwah was Heavenly's masuline personna. And that after years of being the only person who could hear "Iwah" she finally found an outlet.

Here.. at the Lit BB.... trapped inside this thread.... Iwah is no longer one with Angel


hehehehehehe :D
 
Re: what if i said ---->

Savage Kitten said:
that i thought Iwah was Heavenly's masuline personna. And that after years of being the only person who could hear "Iwah" she finally found an outlet.

Here.. at the Lit BB.... trapped inside this thread.... Iwah is no longer one with Angel


hehehehehehe :D

I would think if Angel had a masculine persona it would be more...well...manly than I.
 
Savage Kitten said:



pfffffffffffffffffft :rolleyes: I didn't even know you were gone......

I'm not yet but I'm gonna move out to some full-out hick city here so I can tell Angel how the corn is. We don't have any cornfields that I'm aware of in the immediate area.
 
Nah. He can't be me.

He's no Angel and I ain't no Nebraskan boy runnin backward through a cornfield.




;)
 
huh?

let me get this straight... . NEBRASKA home of the mightyless CORNHUSKERS does not contain the first cornfield??

uh... young man.... come down florida way and i'll show ya a cornfield or two :p ;)
 
You took me out of context...there's none that I know of here in the great (and I use the term loosely) capital of the state. There's plenty in other cities but I think I'll pass on moving there just for the midnight runs. It might be worth it for the cow tipping, however...
 
Heavenly..... you see?

This is the image I get....

Somewhere.. in the far reaches of cyber-reality.... there is an awesomely cute guy who is anxiously waiting for me to bring his thread back to life on the Lit BB... and the moment I do... WHAM! .. he magically appears to respond


*swoons*... if only life were as great as the internet....

;)
 
No actually Angel IMd me and said like "Your thread's alive, not that I care but if you don't go respond I'm going to slay your first born child"
 
oh... so....

i see.... *sighs heavily*

<insert bubble bursting here>

*gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse, gotta save the corpse*


i suppose the i-net is more like real life after all
 
I still read the boards even if I don't post much tho so I probably would have seen it within the next couple hours and replied anyway, so don't get too down ;)
 
ok... if you say so...

so what's new dude? anything interesting or exciting happening in that time zone?
 
Re: ok... if you say so...

Savage Kitten said:
so what's new dude? anything interesting or exciting happening in that time zone?

Not a damn thing interesting here, there was some alright music goin on downtown yesterday but other than that it's dull as hell so i've resorted to learning the basics of HTML and making a really crappy site for my lyrics.
 
Dude. I'm designing you an entire set of graphics for free, you better not call it crappy when you start usin them.
 
Angel said:
Dude. I'm designing you an entire set of graphics for free, you better not call it crappy when you start usin them.

God I'm not *that* much of an asshole...but until then, it's the most godawful piece of trash to waste up a meg of space on the internet. :D
 
Okay Iwah... It's time for you to venture out of your little thread here into thet big world of the lit BB.

Now I know it is a freak filled bonanza out there, but you just can't hide yourself in here for the exclusive and lovely Angel to hoard. ;)
 
:eek:

I tried to make a new thread for him, to get him posting in multiple threads.

Hopefully that will lead to posting in OTHER threads.

:D:D:D:D
 
awesome point starfishy luv!

I think Iwah should start his own damned thread! pfffffffft

chicken..... wuss..... pusssssssssssssssss! :rolleyes:
 
Oh, Lordy...

I guess you can ease into it...

Go post over on the other thread, and it'll be good for the night. :)

More tomorrow
 
And just cause you guys don't care enough about me to notice my other posts don't mean they don't exist! I'm going to go back and count ones from other threads right now, there was a couple-day stretch where I hit a couple of em, so feh.
 
wOw --- my bad

the dude has actually posted n 14 threads.........


can i have my spankin now or later? :D
 
Back
Top