It was a kitten.

SpeareChucker

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Posts
24,614
Our brave jogger fought off a kitten to its death.


He was one of those people who are so one with nature...
 
I wonder, was he daydreaming about Skittles™ and unicorns when he was taken by surprise?


Hmmm...
 
There is this huge black cat that crosses the front porch at least once a day.

;)

I mean, he's HUGE!!! (maybe it's the long hair)


I hope that he doesn't cross the path of any joggers.
Not that there's a lot of that going around in this part of the country...
 
The Town Character in the mountain town where I'm working has his own form of socialism.


He's a huge Tom and half the merchants there put food out for him. I'd wager that people coming to town bring him food, too.


He's nearly as wide as he is tall, and he's kinda tall. He doesn't work, but he's a very pleasant fellow.


I wonder how long before dah POElease run him off for vagrancy . . . . :rolleyes:


http://i.imgur.com/VVcp9jP.jpg
 
The Town Character in the mountain town where I'm working has his own form of socialism.


He's a huge Tom and half the merchants there put food out for him. I'd wager that people coming to town bring him food, too.


He's nearly as wide as he is tall, and he's kinda tall. He doesn't work, but he's a very pleasant fellow.


I wonder how long before dah POElease run him off for vagrancy . . . . :rolleyes:


http://i.imgur.com/VVcp9jP.jpg

We have a tuxedo kitty in town that meanders through the municipal building and hangs out. Makes paying property taxes a little more tolerable.
 
We have a tuxedo kitty in town that meanders through the municipal building and hangs out. Makes paying property taxes a little more tolerable.


I go to lunch downtown once a week to see the old boy. I always make it a point to look him up and to speak to him.


Of course, the truth is, if I'm walking down the street and pass a human and a feline, I'll stop and speak to the cat every time.
 
Toms have to be some of the most gregarious creatures on earth.


It's the females that give cats a bad name, well, that and Andrew Lloyd Webber... :D
 
My girl cat is a good girl.


And she keeps these two gregarious assholes in line.


Bitch throws down, too.


No quarter. No fiddy cent, either . . . .
 
I go to lunch downtown once a week to see the old boy. I always make it a point to look him up and to speak to him.


Of course, the truth is, if I'm walking down the street and pass a human and a feline, I'll stop and speak to the cat every time.

That's just good sense. Cats are better people than people.
 
My girl cat is a good girl.


And she keeps these two gregarious assholes in line.


Bitch throws down, too.


No quarter. No fiddy cent, either . . . .


No fiddy cent, no rooms to rent
An eight by twelve four-bit room
No phone, no food, no pets
I ain't got no cigarettes...
 
Wat doesn't do no pets/no firearms clauses . . . .



:rolleyes:


Especially no pets with firearms.


They're not pets, they're family.
 
I love CATS. Like to an unhealthy amount. I think because I did a lot of my competitive solos to CATS in high school when I used to dance.

There's a remake coming out.

I have two cats and the older one is mine whereas the younger one is my brother's, and the little one is fucking useless. I think I've seen him catch one mouse in two years. He's TINY, even for an adult.

My cat is fucking huge and wracks up vet bills because I have never seen somebody pick fights like this asshole. Ever. Dude will fucking fight big ass dogs and shit. Dude took down a FUCKING CHICKEN HAWK when I went out to smoke one time and I just stared in admiration. I don't even know where he came from. The hawk swooped down and this motherfucker just emerges from NOWHERE, like he must have been flat as a pancake to hide because there was so little grass, and just jumps right on its back and gets it in one bite. I was like, "The actual FUCK!?"

Dude brings in gophers and shit. He doesn't give a FUCK. I don't know what he does. He usually goes out when I go to work and he don't get back till after dark some days. When I don't go to work he just lays around the house.

He's missing a big chunk out of his ear and part of his face, scared the living shit out of me, because there was like a CHUNK of his neck gone, so I'm at the vet losing my shit because I think he's going to die and he's sitting there purring up a storm like, "Nah, pops, you should see the other guy."

I think it was a snake, maybe? Vet said she thought it was a snake and he did have two very clear bites that I had to hold him down and clean and rewrap for like a week. Which he LET me do for some reason. Did not expect that. I came at him with a towel and my brother like, "You wrap him in this towel and I'll take the bandages off and clean it" because I expected claws and teeth and death, but he just sat there on the bar and let me do it.

I guess it was worse than it looked because he didn't even need stitches, but it looked real bad.

He's basically that tomcat you see in old cartoons. Absolutely nothing phases him. And he's huge. If I'm laying down he'll come up and lay on me, like they do, with his head under my chin, and his body is the size of my torso.

When Bitesize was a baby she wanted to ride him for some reason, like into battle I guess? So she would climb around on him and he would just let her and purr it up. I have no idea why he didn't scratch the shit out of her. I would say to her, "Hey don't fuck with him like that, he doesn't like it, he's gonna scratch you." But he never did.

Also he pisses outside. If not for the little one we wouldn't need a litter box. He acts like that thing is below him. He GLARES at the little one while he's shitting like he's an embarrassment. Like, "How dare you shit in a BOX?"

He also glares at me while I'm shitting though so I think he has a problem with anyone shitting indoors. Like he thinks it's gross. He don't want that in his house.
 
Back
Top