It started with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Days.🍾

attachment.php

You light up the darkest night of the year perfectly! ;)

Very nice pic. You have twinkle tits.

Twinkle, twinkle ample boobs. Lol

Could lose myself for hours, licking and sucking those beautiful nipples!!!:devil::rose:

By then you'd probably be famished. Lol

Very nice pic Icy. Almost looks the girls are ablaze !!! I can understand as you make me hot. Already looking forward to the "blast off" picture. I think my hopes are too high *G*

I think you should lower your expectations. I don't want to be a disappointment.

Love the lights acting as mini spotlights to bring out the beautiful curves of your breasts.

Thanks. A lady usually likes to sparkle.

I concur.

Thanks.

You light up the darkest night of the year perfectly! ;)

Aww, thanks Cogan.

I'd say your the perfect ornament for Christmas and a perfect under the tree bundle of playfulness. :rose:

Thank you.

Three Days.🍾

/QUOTE]

Seeing stars!! Really Nice!! Please no electrocution!! :)

I'm safe. Those are just battery powered.

Ah yes, curves should always be well lit, although in this case that might cause more accidents, not less.:devil:

Haha.

Very sexy ;)

Thank you.,

Have a great Merry Christmas Icy!!! :kiss::rose:

Thank you Scot. Wishing you a merry Christmas too.

Thank you.

Don't worry Icy. :kiss: That wasn't a rear induced stroke (but if you want a different rear induced stroke I can oblige ;):devil:). It was me reserving the spot right beneath you. You know what they say "Location, location, location!".

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
You could never disappoint Icy, never.

I think you should lower your expectations. I don't want to be a disappointment.

I'd sure love to find you under my tree Monday morning. Oh what fun WE'd have unwrapping my present and playing with it all day long. I love that pic Icy, the combination of your beautiful breasts and magnificent ass always makes my blood boil. xo

Two Days.

attachment.php

Don't worry Icy. :kiss: That wasn't a rear induced stroke (but if you want a different rear induced stroke I can oblige ;):devil:). It was me reserving the spot right beneath you. You know what they say "Location, location, location!".

Cheers :kiss:

Well I'm pleased you're okay. Lol

Just beautiful. :rose:

Thank you.☺️

Wonderful.... I know what I want for Christmas!!!:rose:

I bet it's not socks. Lol

Wishing you the same sexy lady... Still 3 days for us here, looking forward to the 1 day pic!!!:kiss:

I get to have Christmas before you. Lol

You could never disappoint Icy, never.

Well I try not to.

I'd sure love to find you under my tree Monday morning. Oh what fun WE'd have unwrapping my present and playing with it all day long. I love that pic Icy, the combination of your beautiful breasts and magnificent ass always makes my blood boil. xo

Aww, thanks. ☺️

mmmmm ... you'd make for a perfect present at the base of that tree. :D

It could use a few more presents under there.

Such a lovely vision, you must be an angle. Great pic Icy.

As long as I'm acute angle and not an obtuse angle. 😉😉
😇

Just what I wanted for Christmas ! :cattail:

I just picked those lights up at the dollar store.

So we are getting the cheeky photo today. So cheeky it's ripe for spanking.

The light behind your breasts almost makes it look like your nipple isn't attached.

Sometimes I feel a bit cheeky.

Lol detachable nipples.

I had to comment while passing by: If the offer is six days or two or anything in between, I'll take the most days I can get with that kind of beauty.:heart:

Thanks Glendale. Merry Christmas.

oh my my oh

Hehehe. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back