It might be time for Chastity for my husband.

I like hearing (reading) this..

My wife and I have been playing with male chastity for a few years now and it’s been a game changer for us. I’m not locked all year long but I’ll go through spurts from a few hours a day to a month +. We go weeks or months without using it. When we feel like we need to focus more on each other, We will get it out and I will wear it.

Benefits: While caged, my thoughts and focus on her go up exponentially. She says I’m more attentive and listen more. We touch, hold, and cuddle more together. We are way more intimate and physical with each other. Sexy times are all about her having an orgasm rather than me. She feels less pressure to have sex because it’s what I would want. She has the key and will unlock me when she wants. She likes being able to have an orgasm then curl up and have me spoon her while I’m throbbing in my cage. I’ll just hold her until we both fall asleep. (There’s no mess to clean up). Occasionally she will unlock me to have some supervised free time to ‘stretch’ or will tease me or will let me have an orgasm. She hasn’t this month yet.

We both have said that it is by far the best sex toy we have ever purchased. It really keeps us focused on each other.

I had a CB6KS cage but it recently broke on the seam. I had ordered a custom chastity Saint cage a couple of weeks before it broke. I hope to be receiving it soon.

Okay I’ll atay away from the CB6KS cage.

My spouse has used chastity often on me to get a point across or to extend foreplay. We are very open minded and at first there was never a lock or a key just a plastic tag, it’s not pink and doesn’t have a dog tag on it trying to humiliate me. If she wants to have great mind blowing sex or have a power reversal I wear the cage. I’ve never been in it for more than a weekend as that’s kind of my boundary. We may shower together on a Friday morning before we go to work and she will ask if I can wear it, I know this means great sex sometime over the weekend so I usually oblige. I get throbbing hard just at the thought so it usually involves me laying down and her applying ice packs to shrink me down to fit into a bird lock style cage. Now at least she will click a little brass padlock on it and the key is on her charm bracelet she wears often and we get dressed and go about our day. She is usually extra affectionate that day or two telling me how much she loves me with lovely texts and cute pictures. When we get home that’s when the teasing and foreplay really start. Something there will be a victriabsecret bag on the counter and she will ask me if I would like to see what she bought. Which she will happily model for me while I pour her some wine. She knows she’s got me like butting in her hands. We will both get cleaned up and ready to go out and she may run lotion all over sell herself or ask me for help. She will be sure to wear something to xtra sexy to keep me on the brink when we go out that evening, usually to a club we’re she may get hit on by a few men more than once keeping me even more on edge.when we get home and the cage comes off it is pure madness

I think if she put me in chastity I would be following her around like a lovesick horny puppy.

The Taming of the Shrew!? No just his penis..

The CB3000 has arrived, the way more expensive Mature Metal take some time.

I find the thought of an artisan making a chastity device for my husband a major turn on. Knowing just where it’s gpong, and how it will be used. This artist is going to create a device that will be locking up my husbands penis. How cool is that.

In the future I’ll be sitting on our bed possibly bringing him to orgasm or maybe I’m using ice soften his penis. Then I’ll gently be locking his penis up. As he is laying there either with his spent seed on his chest or if he’s so cold his penis is turning blue, not purple. As I lock the device in place. He’ll wonder is this going to be for a few hours. I’ll just smile and kiss him...

So at the moment our house is full for the holiday. He has no Idea I have it. So I’m thinking I’ll put him in the CB3000 Sunday afternoon..

I’m look for advice on the device.

I think at first the process will be slow. A few hours at a time. I sort of want this device to be a touch uncomfortable, that way he’ll beg me to put him in the Mature Metal.

What do you all think?

I have many questions from the best equipment, to over coming any objections he might have.
I'm sure somebody told you already, but if your husband has objections - you should not lock him up in a belt.

How would you feel if he took something you didn't like (for the sake of example - let's say you were against anal sex) and started asking people how to overcome objections you have?

Sex should be fun and consensual. And like it or not - chastity is sex play. If you use it to actually prevent cheating - there's something wrong with the relationship.

I see what you’re saying..

I'm sure somebody told you already, but if your husband has objections - you should not lock him up in a belt.

How would you feel if he took something you didn't like (for the sake of example - let's say you were against anal sex) and started asking people how to overcome objections you have?

Sex should be fun and consensual. And like it or not - chastity is sex play. If you use it to actually prevent cheating - there's something wrong with the relationship.

I will have a conversation with him about it. We have been married for 17 years, so I know what to expect. I’m planning a sexy Sunday for us. I’ll bring it up then. If he says absolutely not then I’ll take it off the table.

It’s my job to push his boundaries, and let’s be honest, he has an idea of what coming. I had to perform a number of measurements on him. I wasn’t doing it to compare him to another lover.

I’m also not taking orgasms (or ruined orgasms) away from him. He will still get his two hand jobs a week, and intercoure at least once. Plus I allow him to reclaim me after dates. That’s not going away..

I will ask him to at least try it. I’ll even let him have the key or we can use those numbered seals.

I love my husband, and if he every said. “Absolutely Not.” To anything I brought up that would be the end of it. If he came to me tomorrow and said. “Honey I’ve had enough. You have to stop dating. I want things back the way they used to be.” I would say, “Okay” it wouldn’t be easy I think I would need time to wrap up a few relationships, but we could go back to the vanilla we had before. I have said before I’m not divorcing the Man I love for some dude, or some lifestyle.

You’re sweet to be so concerned, and thank you for reminding me of my obligations to him..

It needs to be said: The fact that you put so much thought into this is sexy as Hell. And romantic. Quite a love story.:)

Scareltt
OK, that's all reasonable. It was just the way you said it in the first post that got me a bit alerted.

When you say it like this, it's extremely hot! Good luck in making your hubby chaste!

Although I've tried and found drawbacks to be too much. Not the wearing the cage part - that I have no problem with. It's mostly about hygiene that gets me. It's really hard to go to the toilet without splashing and it's really hard to get everything dry before you put your pants back on. The cage tends to get urine inside. Yes, there's a big pee opening, and if the peehole of the penis is positioned perfectly - it's possible to pee without soiling anything. However if the peehole is even a bit off center - then the stream hits plastic, and it splashes over your balls and into the device. It tends to get between the skin and the outside of the device, and it's hard to dry.

What I'm saying is - even at home I found it to be extremely difficult to maintain. When I think of going to work, this becomes a huge problem.

Had only ever tried CBxxx series.

Just my two cents.

So nice of you..

Scareltt
OK, that's all reasonable. It was just the way you said it in the first post that got me a bit alerted.

When you say it like this, it's extremely hot! Good luck in making your hubby chaste!

Although I've tried and found drawbacks to be too much. Not the wearing the cage part - that I have no problem with. It's mostly about hygiene that gets me. It's really hard to go to the toilet without splashing and it's really hard to get everything dry before you put your pants back on. The cage tends to get urine inside. Yes, there's a big pee opening, and if the peehole of the penis is positioned perfectly - it's possible to pee without soiling anything. However if the peehole is even a bit off center - then the stream hits plastic, and it splashes over your balls and into the device. It tends to get between the skin and the outside of the device, and it's hard to dry.

What I'm saying is - even at home I found it to be extremely difficult to maintain. When I think of going to work, this becomes a huge problem.

Had only ever tried CBxxx series.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for pointing out a few important things.

While my husband will be in a Chasity device, he will still be spoiled. He has a degenerative illness that makes me want to make his life as enjoyable as possible. He will have his two hand jobs a week. Also intercoure at least once, more if I have multiple dates..

The peeing part will need to be addressed for sure. It didn’t come up much in reviews, but I see your point. I will be looking into, and watching him use the bathroom. At first..

Yeah. I should clarify that part of the problem is that in most chastity cages you can't really move your cock inside of it and aim the peehole to the opening. There's just not enouch openings/room to do that, and the skin basically catches onto the plastic and you can't move the cock freely inside. So simply fixing it before going to toilet may not always be possible and requires something like cotton sticks that you can put through the airholes of the device in attempst to shift the cock inside.

Always a new challenge..

Yeah. I should clarify that part of the problem is that in most chastity cages you can't really move your cock inside of it and aim the peehole to the opening. There's just not enouch openings/room to do that, and the skin basically catches onto the plastic and you can't move the cock freely inside. So simply fixing it before going to toilet may not always be possible and requires something like cotton sticks that you can put through the airholes of the device in attempst to shift the cock inside.

Wow that sort of sounds like it hurts..

Wow that sort of sounds like it hurts..
Not at all.
I'm talking about these:
plastic-stick-cotton-buds-250x250.jpg

They are soft and you can poke the cock with them easily. Cock isn't quite as sensitive as the clitoris, you know - it is used to friction and things touching the glans directly. If you can touch it with your fingers and even run nails over it - then cotton sticks are fine:cattail:

Wisdom.

Should always consider " if the position was reversed would this look like bullying (or domestic violence, or similar)?"

I wasn’t talking about the Q-Tips

Not at all.
I'm talking about these:
plastic-stick-cotton-buds-250x250.jpg

They are soft and you can poke the cock with them easily. Cock isn't quite as sensitive as the clitoris, you know - it is used to friction and things touching the glans directly. If you can touch it with your fingers and even run nails over it - then cotton sticks are fine:cattail:

I meant the whole putting your penis in a cage.

At the moment I’m rethinking this..

Due to weather and canceled flights..

I meant the whole putting your penis in a cage.

At the moment I’m rethinking this..

Matty caught a break yesterday. With the weather we didn’t get our day alone together. I didn’t get a chance to introduce him to the plastic cage yet.

I’m not sure we will get any significant time alone for a while, so for now he is free.

Sorry for being late but just got back from the Holiday, hope all had a nice Thanksgiving!
Do not use a plastic cage but know a few that do. For the hygiene thing most of them wash with a plastic syringe ten roll toilet paper and push that inside to dry right after liquid release, that may help you.

Thank you..

Sorry for being late but just got back from the Holiday, hope all had a nice Thanksgiving!
Do not use a plastic cage but know a few that do. For the hygiene thing most of them wash with a plastic syringe ten roll toilet paper and push that inside to dry right after liquid release, that may help you.

Advice like that is always appreciated. Now I just need to find some time to actually introduce this to him.

I am going to start dropping hints. I might even ask him a few direct questions.

The plastic cages were too small for me so I went with the Mature Metal Jail Bird. They have plastic sizing rings that really help. This is very easy to keep clean.

Being put in the cage after an extended teasing session is most effective.
Repeated long teasing sessions will change the 4 minute issue.
Sex without cumming then going in the cage...........
Seeing her happy is wonderful!

:):):):):):):)

So after a lot of debating, it happens tomorrow.

Tomorrow night it’s going on, and it’s not coming off. Well I’ll take it off Tuesday morning, he has a flight to Atlanta. He’s only there one day. Then when he gets home it’s going back on. For at least a week, maybe two. His next trip is the 24th for a week that time. Then I’ll decide if he will be packing it and using the numbered seals.

I’ll spend Friday evening draining him. Two ruined orgasms and intercourse ought to do it. Then I’ll bring out the device

I figure he will think it’s just for the weekend. Then on Sunday night he’ll ask me to take it off. When I just smile he’ll ask and remind me of his trip. I’ll remind him this particular device is made of plastic, and with the numbered seals doesn’t need a lock. Then the water works will probably start.

I’ll set a few timers in my phone and watch so I get in the habit of teasing him, even if it’s just a soft pat here and there.

Tomorrow night it’s going on, and it’s not coming off. Well I’ll take it off Tuesday morning, he has a flight to Atlanta. He’s only there one day. Then when he gets home it’s going back on. For at least a week, maybe two. His next trip is the 24th for a week that time. Then I’ll decide if he will be packing it and using the numbered seals.

I’ll spend Friday evening draining him. Two ruined orgasms and intercourse ought to do it. Then I’ll bring out the device

I figure he will think it’s just for the weekend. Then on Sunday night he’ll ask me to take it off. When I just smile he’ll ask and remind me of his trip. I’ll remind him this particular device is made of plastic, and with the numbered seals doesn’t need a lock. Then the water works will probably start.

I’ll set a few timers in my phone and watch so I get in the habit of teasing him, even if it’s just a soft pat here and there.
Do you have one for me?

Gf and I have been talking about this but we haven't done it yet. We're in a long distance thing. She's been teasing the idea about locking me up when I leave and taking it off when I'm back to her. Wild thoughts!

Back