Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestyankee said:
I'm slightly unbalanced, so whenever I am the center of attention, things get out of whack in a bad way.
you just need another starbucks.

bobsgirl said:
Or another glass of Shiraz.
EJ, I like ya, and all, but bg has a good point. After all, as my mother used to say as she sung me to sleep with this lullabye, "Qué shiraz, shiraz."

midwestyankee said:
EJ, I like ya, and all, but bg has a good point. After all, as my mother used to say as she sung me to sleep with this lullabye, "Qué shiraz, shiraz."
whatever will -hic- will -hic-

midwestyankee said:
I'm slightly unbalanced, so whenever I am the center of attention, things get out of whack in a bad way.

We are going to need to fix this! ;)

pleasteasme said:
We are going to need to fix this! ;)
Such a kind offer, but we proud members of the Sack Pack do not need fixing...though a little maintenance and some fluid changes once in while keep us older models in fine running order.

midwestyankee said:
Such a kind offer, but we proud members of the Sack Pack do not need fixing...though a little maintenance and some fluid changes once in while keep us older models in fine running order.

And coffee...don't forget the coffee! ;)

i was amused by this comment i directed at another person on a different forum:

sometimes...[snip]...i wonder what you did in a former life that fortune finds you to be its favorite TP.
ed

I'm so tired of all the bullshit in my life. I'm tired of being lied to, and most especially I am tired of cleaning up other people's fuck-ups.

Scalywag said:
{{{{bg}}}}

:rose:

I never thought I was particularly vengeful. But some people...it's just so tempting to push them off the nearest cliff.

Good thing there are no cliffs where I live. ;)

bobsgirl said:
:rose:

I never thought I was particularly vengeful. But some people...it's just so tempting to push them off the nearest cliff.

Good thing there are no cliffs where I live. ;)

Bobsgirl honey.... you okay? :rose: :kiss:

midwestyankee said:
in fact, we prefer NOT to be fixed. :eek:

you do realize that PTM is versed in the art of oral castration, don't you? ;)

EJFan said:
in fact, we prefer NOT to be fixed. :eek:

you do realize that PTM is versed in the art of oral castration, don't you? ;)

That sounds so much worse than it is...errrr, maybe not ;)

Thanks for the glowing report EJ :kiss:

pleasteasme said:
That sounds so much worse than it is...errrr, maybe not ;)

Thanks for the glowing report EJ :kiss:
*grabs construction helmet to place in front of groin*

no problem, PTM... you should always be proud of your accomplishments and abilities.

*smiles, nods, turns and sprints away*

EJFan said:
*grabs construction helmet to place in front of groin*

no problem, PTM... you should always be proud of your accomplishments and abilities.

*smiles, nods, turns and sprints away*

LOL...see, they always run :(

*giggles*

pleasteasme said:
LOL...see, they always run :(

*giggles*
*hears this, stops, turns and marches back... proudly... construction helmet still in place*

*upon rearriving, stares PTM squarely in the eye, plants long, slow, lustful kiss and renders her skills useless for several hours*

EJFan said:
*hears this, stops, turns and marches back... proudly... construction helmet still in place*

*upon rearriving, stares PTM squarely in the eye, plants long, slow, lustful kiss and renders her skills useless for several hours*

All I can say is *swoon*

You can rest in peace...I won't use my farm girl skills on you EJ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back