Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fair! You already used a husband sex insult! You hussy! :p

So! You're the one who said you were going to get laid at least three times - so I can even us another one! Hmmph!

you.. umm... umm...

EVERYTHING YOU SAY PLUS ONE! HA! Take that Miss Silly Spouse Screwer!

Now I'm going to bed and I can't hear you anymore... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

What....no trollops or slatterns?

Y'all disappoint me. ;)

I hadn't gotten there yet. I was saving the trollop for the finale.

So! You're the one who said you were going to get laid at least three times - so I can even us another one! Hmmph!

you.. umm... umm...

EVERYTHING YOU SAY PLUS ONE! HA! Take that Miss Silly Spouse Screwer!

Now I'm going to bed and I can't hear you anymore... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LALA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

Trollop.

Now go to bed and have sweet dreams of steamy lesbian lovemaking, of bare-breasted beauties and of backrubs with scented oil and of Amy feeding you sensually with chocolate ice cream and licking up what she spills.

Oh, wait, sorry, you said you couldn't hear all that. Guess you'll have to settle for some boring old dream, then. :p

*giggles*

Thank you. :D I needed the amusement in the middle of writing a paper about public relations in the United Arab Emirates. My PR professor doesn't even know that country exists. :rolleyes:

I hadn't gotten there yet. I was saving the trollop for the finale.

Trollop.

Now go to bed and have sweet dreams of steamy lesbian lovemaking, of bare-breasted beauties and of backrubs with scented oil and of Amy feeding you sensually with chocolate ice cream and licking up what she spills.

Oh, wait, sorry, you said you couldn't hear all that. Guess you'll have to settle for some boring old dream, then.

Hummph! Trollop huh? You are SO lucky I went to bed!

By the time you read this you will undoubtedly and wantonly screwed your husband senseless. Therefore, I have no recourse but to say that I hope you are now a:

Well Sated Slattern! :p

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so freaking tired of politics and peoples opinions on it! Please, just shut up and see what the hell is going to happen. He just won the election a few days ago, he hasn't even been sworn in, not only does he not have a complete game plan but he's finding out exactly what promises he can keep and what he can't do.

Are things going to be better or worse? NO ONE KNOWS YET!

*deep breath*
I feel a bit better.

I need to know what that song is! i wish the guy who made the compilation put the name of the song down with it!!!! *grrrr*

Bleh well here come the holidays lol. Already started to knock out Christmas gifts this morn, and when I went food shopping earlier this week, knocked out a good sized chunk of the Thanksgiving shopping list.

i kinda like being

a reconstituted virgin.
i dont miss my stories...well, cept the one that i got the Adult Caldecott Medal for...

fine~

FUCK YOU. there isnt such an award, but there should be!

any way, im enjoying my journey back into slutdom but i fear that i have forgotten much. so i'll be learning from youse peoples:devil:

a reconstituted virgin.
i dont miss my stories...well, cept the one that i got the Adult Caldecott Medal for...

fine~

FUCK YOU. there isnt such an award, but there should be!

any way, im enjoying my journey back into slutdom but i fear that i have forgotten much. so i'll be learning from youse peoples:devil:

You could be sluttier if you'd make out with some guys too ;)

Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back