Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...bad boys, bad boys, whatya going to do, whatya going to do when they come for you....

...I can't get this song out of my head.....<screams>....

well there is one bad Man that I want to come after me, and I know exactly what I will do with him..........<evil grin>......:rose::kiss:

Boys throwing wet toilet paper at the walls- check.
Desired liquor stolen by Logo's ex- check.
My stupid ex miscommunicating his time plans for the weekend- check

Fuck. We need some downtime. And it isn't happening with slippery nipples now. *sigh*

Boys throwing wet toilet paper at the walls- check.
Desired liquor stolen by Logo's ex- check.
My stupid ex miscommunicating his time plans for the weekend- check

Fuck. We need some downtime. And it isn't happening with slippery nipples now. *sigh*

Oh. We should add the oldest of the six getting an allergic reaction to her hair dye.
Yeah. One of those nights.

Kiddie has left for school, time for my hot oil bubble bath and then i am napping and then hubby is going to have his mind blown (among other things):devil::D

have a good one lit:kiss:

Great. I'm living above Bertha Rochester.
I can't figure out if it's better or worse to be over her rather than under her, but I'm going to guess worse- owing mostly to her affection for setting fires, climbing really high roofs, and fiendish bouts of general insanity. I hear insanity always migrates upwards...

I'm pretty sure I can do all this homework here, and not spend the morning in the uncomfortable chairs of the library, without any food. *nods*

If it were morphine instead of prescription pain meds, someone would have committed her 10 years ago.

I'm having a random comversation with my gf's randomly logged in msn (she's at work...) god all this dissertation editing is finally making me lose the remaining few marbles i had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back