Isolated BDSM Blurts: Facehugger Fetish

Ah, that reminds me of that one time I was dared to lick the metal railing of a bridge. Which I did, of course, because I'm an idiot, and got well and truly stuck.

I was 22 at the time. :rolleyes:

Wait, what?

Ah, that reminds me of that one time I was dared to lick the metal railing of a bridge. Which I did, of course, because I'm an idiot, and got well and truly stuck.

I was 22 at the time. :rolleyes:

FYI...if your tongue is frozen on a metal pole, work up a mouth full of spit and use it to wet your tongue and pole and...ta da! Instant thraw and release!...
Dont try to pull the tongue off the pole or the skin will come off!

Yeah...don't ask how I know this! I remember naked skiing, and to much hot buttered rum!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love yoga. It's the only time you can lie in a fetal position on the floor and people think it's self care.

fuck weaponized scripture for any purpose. In this case, toxic self serving devisive bullshit. Fuck...

Wait, what?

Haha! I've done so much stupid shit you wouldn't believe it. I come across so normal. :D

FYI...if your tongue is frozen on a metal pole, work up a mouth full of spit and use it to wet your tongue and pole and...ta da! Instant thraw and release!...
Dont try to pull the tongue off the pole or the skin will come off!

Yeah...don't ask how I know this! I remember naked skiing, and to much hot buttered rum!:D

Yes, spit or any body temperature liquid will work.

I'd also recommend not getting your tongue stuck on a bridge railing in the first place, but if you absolutely must do it, don't do it on a bridge where the traffic is pretty heavy. I'm just glad it happened at a time when everybody didn't carry a camera in their pocket. :rolleyes:

Naked skiing sounds fun!

Like that time you shot your eye out.

Classic Seela! Haha, remember when you told me I've had too much tequila to even try shooting an apple off my head? And I was like, oh ye of little faith and loaded the nerf gun.

Such a good night! We should get together soon again.

I might believe it. Try me.

I'm pretty sure the world's not ready to hear about my and DGE's matching Cookie Monster tattoos just yet. :eek:

Classic Seela! Haha, remember when you told me I've had too much tequila to even try shooting an apple off my head? And I was like, oh ye of little faith and loaded the nerf gun.

Such a good night! We should get together soon again.

I'm pretty sure the world's not ready to hear about my and DGE's matching Cookie Monster tattoos just yet. :eek:

Yeeeeeeeah... well, that was the weekend of the “human burrito” incident in 2014. You said it was a corn tortilla and I said, nooo Seela, it’s a huge roll of canvas and this is an “art supply store,” not a “taqueria,” and you’re drunk out of your mind. I had to create a distraction when the cops showed up and you couldn’t wiggle out of the “corn tortilla” because the “beans” were too slippery. :rolleyes:

This year fucking sucks already.

But, for those of you somehow psychicly aware of last week's car accident... I'm ok.

Still on muscle relaxants, and the shop owner is already making moves to sue us because the guy who hit me was un-insured. (Breaks failed after the collision and I idled into a dry cleaner)

Oh and the tow truck driver fucking lied to us in order to trick us into letting him take our car to his yard, so he could gouge us an outrageous storage fee that he knew wouldn't be covered by our insurance.

The blood boil factor alone is enough to indicate muscle relaxants or much alcohol. Too bad it's gotta be one or the other.

That sucks, and not a little. Hope you feel better soon and get it straightened out.

We survived the Thomas fire. Now it's raining.

*Dropped the sarcasm and edited this because of the sad news*

Six dead (so far) in a mud flow in Santa Barbara / Montecito area. I don't know how many injured but according to the news it's BAD. Several homes destroyed, the state highway is a pond with mud and water flooding it, surface streets are full of trees and boulders and mud, the rail tracks are blocked with debris. Everything is stopped dead. Police and highway patrol are saying it may be days before the highway is opened again. They say it's currently an ongoing rescue operation that will go through the night as they try to airlift survivors out. They are also pleading with people suffering from the major flu outbreak going through the city to just stay home or use alternate "out of the area" medical facilities so the hospitals have a place to put / treat the injured.

Apparently one fire station rain gauge showed an inch of rain in 15 minutes at 3 am, which is what triggered the mud flows everywhere.

Last edited:
We survived the Thomas fire. Now it's raining.

*Dropped the sarcasm and edited this because of the sad news*

Six dead (so far) in a mud flow in Santa Barbara / Montecito area. I don't know how many injured but according to the news it's BAD. Several homes destroyed, the state highway is a pond with mud and water flooding it, surface streets are full of trees and boulders and mud, the rail tracks are blocked with debris. Everything is stopped dead. Police and highway patrol are saying it may be days before the highway is opened again. They say it's currently an ongoing rescue operation that will go through the night as they try to airlift survivors out. They are also pleading with people suffering from the major flu outbreak going through the city to just stay home or use alternate "out of the area" medical facilities so the hospitals have a place to put / treat the injured.

Apparently one fire station rain gauge showed an inch of rain in 15 minutes at 3 am, which is what triggered the mud flows everywhere.

I knew those rain clouds on the radar this morning couldn't be good news for all my friends in SoCal. Hang on everyone and maybe learn to surf the mud.

H.A.:rose:

"Glasgow... how are you doing?

That is just great. We're gonna play the last song for you guys, so this might actually be your moment to get out of your chair!"

I knew those rain clouds on the radar this morning couldn't be good news for all my friends in SoCal. Hang on everyone and maybe learn to surf the mud.

H.A.:rose:

Update:

16 known dead, dozens still missing. Authorities fear that the missing were swept out of their homes while sleeping and are buried in the mud downstream. The flow is a couple of miles long and goes right through a residential district.

And, when I said boulders above, I meant BOULDERS, not rocks. Car sized and bigger pushed by a 5-6 foot deep river of liquid mud that sets like concrete once it stops moving. Nothing man made will stop it.

This is sad. And yet the national news is that OPRAH (who wasn't even here) owns a mansion that was affected slightly. As if those who died and are missing aren't more important than a celebrity's EMPTY muti-million-dollar house. TV and its talking heads are ruining our planet.

TY Gracie. I'm 20+ miles from the scene and out of danger. From this disaster at least.

Update:

16 known dead, dozens still missing. Authorities fear that the missing were swept out of their homes while sleeping and are buried in the mud downstream. The flow is a couple of miles long and goes right through a residential district.

And, when I said boulders above, I meant BOULDERS, not rocks. Car sized and bigger pushed by a 5-6 foot deep river of liquid mud that sets like concrete once it stops moving. Nothing man made will stop it.

This is sad. And yet the national news is that OPRAH (who wasn't even here) owns a mansion that was affected slightly. As if those who died and are missing aren't more important than a celebrity's EMPTY muti-million-dollar house. TV and its talking heads are ruining our planet.

TY Gracie. I'm 20+ miles from the scene and out of danger. From this disaster at least.
First giant wildfires and now mudslides. :(
Can you somehow distil your luck into a consumable liquid and share it with us please?

Can you somehow distil your luck into a consumable liquid and share it with us please?

It's a pretty huge mess.)

Last edited by a moderator:

It's not luck, it's skill and talent. I'm faster on my feet than the grim reaper. :D

More seriously though, what we've gone through isn't ANYTHING compared to Texas after Harvey. In another month or two, other than the burnt hillsides and stuff, you won't even notice most of the damage and mess around here. OTOH, they're STILL trying to pick up the pieces on the Texas gulf. Worse, the government down there isn't helping. Local laws prohibit people from living in RV's in their driveways while they rebuild. They keep saying they're going to do something about that but MONTHS LATER they still haven't done anything about it. So no FEMA trailers for the 100's of thousands of survivors to live in while their own house is rebuilt.

Compared to that, my local disasters have been nothing.

Those blasted Chinese!
Fucking up the weather just to annoy the Great Orange Leader.

And the weather really seems to get more end more extreme.

Those blasted Chinese!
Fucking up the weather just to annoy the Great Orange Leader.

And the weather really seems to get more end more extreme.

It's not the Chinese. It's Kim Jong Un's secret weapon to bring the USA to it's knees prior to his invasion plans.

Just think of what that would entail... Bulldozers to clear the streets of mud and debris. before the tanks can move in. Camps to feed and house people to keep them from wandering into military bivouacs. Soldiers with MONEY to spend buying "American made" trinkets to send home to wives and girlfriends. Barbed-wire fences and armed guards with orders to shoot on sight along the borders to keep foreigners away. JOBS for militia volunteers!

Winning!

Back