ISO Artist to do some artwork for my novel

LongDraw

Really Really Experienced
So lets start with the obvious, the novel. Titled VY, is about an engineered viral pandemic that targets and kills males only and leaves only about 2,000 men alive once 100% exposure is achieved. There is an original pre-edit version available on Literotica, but only I and Volunteer Editor Phil Anderer have the most current version. I can provide a copy if someone expresses interest and is willing and able to create the style of artwork desired.

I've been envisioning either B/W or greyscale images where the reader isn't necessarily supposed to identify a specific character from the story for the chapter headings. For the book cover, I desire a high-res, full color image, a strand of DNA forming a circle, with a tree in the center that resembles a capital Y, the branches and leaves of which extend to touch the strands of DNA.

I will email you samples representative of what I am looking for if you are interested.

I can't pay you directly as I've been disabled from work for past 2 years. I can offer the following one or more of options though:

1. Mention of name or pen name at beginning of book for artwork contributed
2. 50% ownership of artwork contributed and used in book
3. TBD percentage stake in book proceeds

Last edited:
So I didn't receive any responses to my prior request, so I tried to do some work on the cover art. It is really rough and indicative of my significant lack of artistic eye, but hopefully it communicates what I am seeking to accomplish if someone can please help.

Maybe you have a more ideal image to use. Maybe you have no need for an image because you can render it digitally more easily. I don't know. I'm not a professional artist. All I know is I'd like to produce something pleasing to someone who picks up the book one day.

I'm going to attach two sample images for reference. Hopefully someone responds.

Attachments

• Cover Art-Sample1.jpg
    Cover Art-Sample1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Cover Art-Sample2.jpg
    Cover Art-Sample2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 5
Back