Is Joe Biden Hiding A Failed Terror Attack On US Soil?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

An illegal border crosser – probably Jordanian – tried to force his way onto a US Marine base — why isn’t this a bigger story?

By
Social Links forTodd Bensman
Published May 13, 2024, 5:08 p.m. ET

In the early morning of May 3, two men in a box truck pulled up to the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base, 35 miles southwest of Washington, DC, and tried to lie their way in, claiming they were Amazon delivery men.

After skeptical military police channeled them to an area for secondary security inspection, the driver hit the gas in defiance of halt orders and tried to barrel the truck into the base’s town center. Quick-thinking MPs put up road barriers that stopped the truck.

The Marines ended up citing the two for trespassing on federal property.

We only know this because of a report in the Potomac Local News, founded in 2010 “to help people understand what is happening in their local communities in Northern Virginia.”

Rest of story here:https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/opini...tried-to-force-his-way-onto-a-us-marine-base/

What was in the truck? What happened to the two men? Where are they now?

So the "attack " failed and you wonder why it isn't in the news outside a very speculative piece in the new York post?

Joe Biden is hiding his gay affair with Donald Trump, you should try and find the breaking news articles that cover this insidious behavior.

Delusional paranoia.

It’s a fucking epidemic on the right wing.
In the bustling world of Literotica publishing, there existed a legendary "Editor" known as Major Rewrite. Despite the grand title, he/she had a peculiar talent for knowing absolutely nothing about editing. Writers trembled at the mere mention of his/her name, not out of fear of their editing prowess, but out of sheer disbelief that someone could be so gloriously clueless in the world of words or the world itself.

From the article in the Marine Times:

"That agency did not respond by time of publication to a Marine Corps Times request for more information about the two people who were detained."

"Potomac Local News, which first reported the attempted breach, reported hearing from multiple unnamed sources that one of the truck’s occupants was a Jordanian national who had recently crossed the southern border into the United States and that one occupant was on the U.S. government’s terrorist watch list."

So questions remains: Where are these men now? Are they in custody? Was this an attempted terror attack? What was in the truck? Was the truck itself a weapon? Is the Biden administration covering up a terror attack that might bring into focus in an election year the propriety of his border policies?

In the bustling world of Literotica publishing, there existed a legendary "Editor" known as Major Rewrite. Despite the grand title, he/she had a peculiar talent for knowing absolutely nothing about editing. Writers trembled at the mere mention of his/her name, not out of fear of their editing prowess, but out of sheer disbelief that someone could be so gloriously clueless in the world of words or the world itself.

I am not an editor. I have never been an editor. Your delusions are running away with you again. 😆

From the article in the Marine Times:

"That agency did not respond by time of publication to a Marine Corps Times request for more information about the two people who were detained."

"Potomac Local News, which first reported the attempted breach, reported hearing from multiple unnamed sources that one of the truck’s occupants was a Jordanian national who had recently crossed the southern border into the United States and that one occupant was on the U.S. government’s terrorist watch list."

So questions remains: Where are these men now? Are they in custody? Was this an attempted terror attack? What was in the truck? Was the truck itself a weapon? Is the Biden administration covering up a terror attack that might bring into focus in an election year the propriety of his border policies?
Good luck in your quest.

An illegal border crosser – probably Jordanian – tried to force his way onto a US Marine base — why isn’t this a bigger story?

By
Social Links forTodd Bensman
Published May 13, 2024, 5:08 p.m. ET

In the early morning of May 3, two men in a box truck pulled up to the front gate of Quantico Marine Corps Base, 35 miles southwest of Washington, DC, and tried to lie their way in, claiming they were Amazon delivery men.

After skeptical military police channeled them to an area for secondary security inspection, the driver hit the gas in defiance of halt orders and tried to barrel the truck into the base’s town center. Quick-thinking MPs put up road barriers that stopped the truck.

The Marines ended up citing the two for trespassing on federal property.

We only know this because of a report in the Potomac Local News, founded in 2010 “to help people understand what is happening in their local communities in Northern Virginia.”

Rest of story here:https://nypost.com/2024/05/13/opini...tried-to-force-his-way-onto-a-us-marine-base/

What was in the truck? What happened to the two men? Where are they now?
Same thing happened in California with a Chinese nationalist

But nothing is being hidden from the American people that might shine a light on the Presidents possible complicity in it all. :oops:
Anybody online can say anything that you want to hear and as long as it comes with an anti-Dem sticker on the front, you'll lap it up like a thirsty dog, never questioning the bonafides.

I'm in the wrong biz. I should be making easy dollars selling bullshit to people like you, your generation and demographic was born to be hustled. :ROFLMAO:

Anybody online can say anything that you want to hear and as long as it comes with an anti-Dem sticker on the front, you'll lap it up like a thirsty dog, never questioning the bonafides.

I'm in the wrong biz. I should be making easy dollars selling bullshit to people like you, your generation and demographic was born to be hustled. :ROFLMAO:
Except your bullshit is recognized Democrat bullshit and therefore has no market value. Show me where I'm being hustled. It's you and your kind that provide the pastures of intellectual grass needed for the incubation production and consumption of media bullshit. You prove it time and time again. Your whole belief system is plastered with hot steaming slabs of it. You bask in the shimmering waves of evaporation that dance above its hot surfaces. They form the mirage of your experience. This bending of light creates an illusion, often appearing as an inviting pool of thought-provoking water but when you dive in you do a belly-smacking flop and wake up on the tarpapered roof of your tenement. :D

So you're unable to direct or create a major rewrite? :D

Regardless of what the voices in your head say, I’m not an editor.

I am a writer, and a popular one if I do say so myself. One of my stories has 3.77 million views, which is #5 of out of all Lit stories posted in the last 10 years. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to brag. 😄

Back