Is it wrong that I want to inherit my aunt’s old clothes?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru

She’s 70, a widow, and has no children.

She was actually a model in her 20’s. Tall, pretty blonde.

I’m a crossdresser and I would love to inherit her old clothes after she dies.

There must be such a treasure of trove of lingerie in her dresser drawers.

I don’t know anyone else in the family who would enjoy her old clothes as much as me.

I don’t know anyone else in the family who would enjoy her old clothes as much as me.
Keep the lingerie. Bin the rest lol

It's not wrong but if you're not out to your family it could be tricky to explain!

Never lusted after her clothes but I did use to masturbate thinking of one of my aunts back in the day (although at that age pretty much any woman would get me going).

Is there anyway to start a conversation about it with her and perhaps just ask? "Hey auntie tell me about those days of modeling....what was the most exciting day? How long did you model? In the early seventies that must have been a crazy time....what things would shock people today if they knew what the scene was about back then? Can I wear your used panties and bras because I like to wear them? " Something like that.

i love slips... and by the way, I wasn't being facetious with my reply above. Sometimes we think we are all alone. If she was a model back then....she probably has a good idea that that it's a big world out there. Especially if she did it for any length of time....and if she was a top model or up the rung a good deal....she would have been exposed to the hush hush of drugs, bi, gay and lesbian culture when no one else would talk about it. You could try to find an autobiography of a model from back then and read it and then ask her questions about modeling in that era.

Based on some of your posts where your mom suspected you of maybe wearing her things and being gay.....I'm pretty certain that your aunt probably has a good idea of where your interest lie.....no need to hide...go for it.

Based on some of your posts where your mom suspected you of maybe wearing her things and being gay.....I'm pretty certain that your aunt probably has a good idea of where your interest lie.....no need to hide...go for it.

Wow. That would be so hot if she knew. I hope that my mom did tell her. You are correct that my mom suspected I wore her lingerie and that I was gay.

The major thought I have is that my older sister doesn’t have any interest in my aunt’s clothes so it feels like such a waste if they don’t become mine.

As a crossdresser, I already know I dress more feminine in private than my sister does. My sister has no love of slips.

I have sometimes worn half-slips under my sweatpants in public. I like the feeling when I try to walk with my legs too far apart, the slip pushes back on me.

Thanks for your helpful advice.

I hope it turns out there is amazing things in there! One potential issue I see is that being 70 now, the peak of her prime must have been the 80’s and early 90’s! But let’s hope she has stuff from other periods! But this seems so easy, no kids - volunteer to bring them to the Salvagion Army! The other problem is hopefully she’s well and only 70. You may be waiting a long time!

Id beg for it and wear it all

Wow. That would be so hot if she knew. I hope that my mom did tell her. You are correct that my mom suspected I wore her lingerie and that I was gay.

The major thought I have is that my older sister doesn’t have any interest in my aunt’s clothes so it feels like such a waste if they don’t become mine.

As a crossdresser, I already know I dress more feminine in private than my sister does. My sister has no love of slips.

I have sometimes worn half-slips under my sweatpants in public. I like the feeling when I try to walk with my legs too far apart, the slip pushes back on me.

Thanks for your helpful advice.
Slips feel so wonderful dont they

I’m intrigued about the Aunt !
Just my mum's sister. Mainly from family holidays when we were younger. My aunt had a nice figure, very curvy, and she was far enough removed from daily family life that I could imagine sexy thoughts about her in her bikini (this was the 1970s so tiny string bikinis hadn't really arrived yet but she filled out a regular one in a very sexy way.) Probably sounds awful but one family group pic got jerked over many times 😉

If she was a Model, it's possible she kept some really nice designer pieces that would now be vintage, worth a few bucks and sought after.

It would be better to talk to her about her former career because, more than anything, she may just be lonely and could use some company.

Just my mum's sister. Mainly from family holidays when we were younger. My aunt had a nice figure, very curvy, and she was far enough removed from daily family life that I could imagine sexy thoughts about her in her bikini (this was the 1970s so tiny string bikinis hadn't really arrived yet but she filled out a regular one in a very sexy way.) Probably sounds awful but one family group pic got jerked over many times 😉
Your Aunt sounds wonderful to me.

And thank you .

Back